Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Ravens-Texans, predict the final score

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    I'll give you one last chance, here is another question to prove you're from Maryland-

What is the bar near M&T Bank stadium that is filled w/ Ravens fans before and after the game. It has a certain Patio that is well known amongst any Ravens fan.
    Ohhhh pick me pick me! I'm there every game lol. It wouldn't be next to a certain market would it? Lol.

Anyways 31-20 Ravens with a last minute score by Houston making it seem less of a beating than it was. I forsee multiple turnovers by Yates trying to play catch-up after going down by a quick 2 scores and not even being able to use Foster that much.

2. Re: Ravens-Texans, predict the final score

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    This can't be right because Cundiff cannot kick 4 FGs.... Ravens 27 - Tex 20 ... Bc
    He kicked 5 against Texans this season. You dont remember stalling out not being able to get in the 20s.

Oh yea and the Flacco rushing TD was wack it took like 6 attempts from our 1 yard line, after Antonio Smith got called for BS roughness calls. And Baby Rice couldnt break through our line.

Blog Entries

Grubbs, Evans, Jimmy Smith all missed the first game as well. only way Texans will have a shot is if the Ravens have multiple TO's in Houston territory.

Blog Entries

The Texans are sure going to miss Vontae Leach come sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    possibly 5 of the most useless posts in 24x7's history.

If you can answer me this, then I'll acknowledge you're a real Baltimore/Ravens fan. What player did the Ravens pass on in their 1st draft in 1996 when they selected Jonathan Ogden?
    I didn't read on to see if someone already answered this so I won't answer. But I believe Art wanted the guy that was passed on and Ozzie took Ogden.

I think the Ravens will win by 10....here's why--- they are undefeated at home, they are 3-1 under Harbaugh coming off the bye, beaten every playoff team on their schedule and the Ravens did a good job of beating the Texans in week 6 coming off a bye. Yates isn't Schaub and that's not good news for the Texans offense....Foster can't carry the load-- see week 6

The Ravens did a good job of running against the Texans in Week 6--Rice was over 100 against what is essentially the same defense and Grubbs didn't play....Boldin had a big day....no reason to think he won't have another big game....

I think the Texans are a good football team, but they are a not ready to step up in class just yet....

7. Re: Ravens-Texans, predict the final score

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    Grubbs, Evans, Jimmy Smith all missed the first game as well. only way Texans will have a shot is if the Ravens have multiple TO's in Houston territory.
    Hahahaha Idk why but i almost feel out of my seat when i saw Evans on that list lmao.

Like he would have done anything lmao. We were also missing Big Foot.. you forgot to add him. We've got a better chance of seeing him on sunday.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Hahahaha Idk why but i almost feel out of my seat when i saw Evans on that list lmao.

Like he would have done anything lmao. We were also missing Big Foot.. you forgot to add him. We've got a better chance of seeing him on sunday.
    the book hasn't closed on Evans yet. he still has an opportunity to shine and you will still have an opportunity to take your foot out of your mouth

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    The Texans are sure going to miss Vontae Leach come sunday.
    But he won't "miss" them ... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    But he won't "miss" them ... Bc
    nope...that mack truck is going to smash anything that gets in his way.

Leach should give his ex-teammates something to remember in the game.

12. Re: Ravens-Texans, predict the final score

Quote Originally Posted by red white blue bulls View Post
    He kicked 5 against Texans this season. You dont remember stalling out not being able to get in the 20s.

Oh yea and the Flacco rushing TD was wack it took like 6 attempts from our 1 yard line, after Antonio Smith got called for BS roughness calls. And Baby Rice couldnt break through our line.
    You're talking smack on a team that put 29 points up on your defense. I don't get it?