Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Ravens-Texans, predict the final score

Ravens 27
    Texans 16

- Flacco throws 1 TD, 0 INTs. Yates throws 1 TD, 1 INT.

- Rice rushes for 80+ and at least 1 TD. Foster rushes for <70 and doesn't find the endzone (I'm not supremely confident in that, but I'll stick with it anyway).

- Torrey Smith is the Ravens leading receiver.

- The game breaker is a sack-fumble that the Ravens offense converts for a TD.

GO RAVENS!!!

2. Re: Ravens-Texans, predict the final score

Quote Originally Posted by Rayvens52 View Post
    24-9

I really see this game as a pretender vs contender type game. Last week was their SB, and I think Baltimore makes this a statement game!
    I wouldn't call the #2 defense, #6 in sacks & #2 rushing offense in the league a pretender. It'll be a good game.

Usual Cam game: Ravens 23-17

Cam forgets to shut down the offense: Ravens 34-13

Quote Originally Posted by Texan fan View Post
    I wouldn't call the #2 defense, #6 in sacks & #2 rushing offense in the league a pretender. It'll be a good game.
    Wow, 2 against the jags, titans and colts, be glad Manning was out all year or you would be sitting on the sidelines as usual watching. Come get some!

5. Re: Ravens-Texans, predict the final score

24-12 Texans

Texans score two on the ground. One JJ Watt pick 6(i kid). Andre will get his second playoff TD.

Ravens embarrassed as they stall out behind the 20 and can only muster up Cundiff Field goals.

Just sayin!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    Wow, 2 against the jags, titans and colts, be glad Manning was out all year or you would be sitting on the sidelines as usual watching. Come get some!
    if you can't admit to yourself that the texans have been playing some really good defense this year, you are blinded by your homerism.

Blog Entries

we all know that the difference in this game is going to come down to the 4th year QB (in his 4th straight playoffs) against the rookie QB (in his first road PO game). good year for the texans, no shame in falling to the #2 seed on the road.

8. Re: Ravens-Texans, predict the final score

Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    Manning wouldn't have mattered with that team this year. Come on, give us our props. You really think we're ranked high just because we played those teams twice? Y'all had your share of easy teams to play this year, Titans, Rams, Jaguars, Seahawks, Browns, BROWNS, Colts. Come on that's weak. I think the Texans and the Ravens are both good teams. Should be a good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan fan View Post
    Yates won't be able to get out of bed on Monday. You aren't getting Baltimore in the regular season, this crowd is going to be nuts. The fans will probably hand out a few concussions on noise alone. The Texans are about to get hit by a storm worse then that hurricane a few years ago. Also watch for Ray Rice, Foster will quit after he sees what he is missing this season. Leach!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoravensfan View Post
    19-10 Ravens. Ravens dominate the early game but red zone woes crop up again and only take a 9-3 lead into halftime. Ravens score an early TD in the 3Q when a Yates turnover gives the offense a short field. Offense and defense take their foot off the pedal in the late 3Q/early 4Q (again!) and have to fight off a furious rally led by a few dubious pass interference penalties. Run game takes over in the 4Q and the Ravens have an 8 minute drive capped off by a short FG.
    Are you from the future or just have a good imagination? Let me know if the it's the former please so I can place a bet?!

Blog Entries

Ravens 27 - Texans 20 (with a late score to make it sound closer than it was). Even though Boldin is back, it's Pitta who steps-up with RR doing his usual thing running the ball... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lap View Post
    Are you from the future or just have a good imagination? Let me know if the it's the former please so I can place a bet?!
    Ha! Just giving the script for every Ravens game, ever (unless it's a multiple-turnover fest).