Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Ravens-Texans, predict the final score

Quote Originally Posted by red white blue bulls View Post
    24-12 Texans
    This can't be right because Cundiff cannot kick 4 FGs.... Ravens 27 - Tex 20 ... Bc

2. Re: Ravens-Texans, predict the final score

Ravens- 37
    Texans- 17

Yates gets thrown an Alex Smith style beating.

3. Re: Ravens-Texans, predict the final score

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    possibly 5 of the most useless posts in 24x7's history.

If you can answer me this, then I'll acknowledge you're a real Baltimore/Ravens fan. What player did the Ravens pass on in their 1st draft in 1996 when they selected Jonathan Ogden?
    Are you talking about Ray Lewis? We drafted him later in the draft, not sure what pick though. So we pass on Lewis with our first pick.

I'm still standing by that we will destroy the Texans. WE are at home, we aren't on the road. This will be a butt kicking. Ravens 31-9. Sorry everyone hates that I'm that confident.

Texans aren't that good a team. Every team has some good players....Bengals are very overrated. You saw what the Atlanta Falcons brought to the table this weekend. So the Texans won against two overrated teams in the Bengals and Falcons and lost to an up and coming Carolina team and a terrible Colts team.

We kicked the Texans butt with their starting quarterback last time and now they have a third stringer in there.

Come on, this game is a joke. It will be a laugh fest come the 4th quarter. I see no way we lose this game.

It will be Ravens vs. Pats to see who goes to the superbowl.

I promise you....this is the one game as fans (not players) we can look past and talk as much noise as we want.

Texans can't win, won't have a chance at winning and shouldn't even show up. If those words are to strong, I'm sorry.
    OutRightRaven!

4. Re: Ravens-Texans, predict the final score

No way the Texans win. It's a joke to even think they have a chance. They showed nothing last time in our house with their starting quarterback.

Re: Ravens-Texans, predict the final score

Quote Originally Posted by Texan fan View Post
    Manning wouldn't have mattered with that team this year. Come on, give us our props. You really think we're ranked high just because we played those teams twice? Y'all had your share of easy teams to play this year, Titans, Rams, Jaguars, Seahawks, Browns, BROWNS, Colts. Come on that's weak. I think the Texans and the Ravens are both good teams. Should be a good fight.
    Houston can thank the Ravens for helping in their victory over the bengals last week. Ravens put a physical hurting on the bengals the week before. Ravens defense has a history of softening up teams by the way they play. Hope it is a good game.

6. Re: Ravens-Texans, predict the final score

The football gods can't even give the Texans a chance at this game...... The game is over before it even begins, we need to start thinking about the Pats. No way the Broncos beat the Pats.
    Not even a slight chance the Texans can compete....prove me wrong football gods....they have nothing to do with football anyway. Its the players on the field that make the difference....and the Texans players are jokes.

Ravens 31
    Texans 13

And the scoreboard will not reflect the totality of the domination.

Guys, you know me. I'm never one to predict huge wins or huge losses. I don't demand coaches get fired or ask the front office to sign impossible free agents. I'm not a homer or a hater.

But I have a feeling about this game. And while I could be wrong, I'm not going to back off my beat down prediction until the whistle blows at the end of the fourth.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.369073,-76.761245
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by OutrightRaven View Post
    Are you talking about Ray Lewis? We drafted him later in the draft, not sure what pick though. So we pass on Lewis with our first pick.
    BZZZZT!! Oh I'm sorry, but that is incorrect. Johnny, tell him what he's won!

Well Bing, Outright Troll here has won a free trip to Irrelevance! From here on out he can kick back, relax, and enjoy posting in the knowledge that no one will give a shit about what he has to say!

Thanks for playing Kidd-o, next time, do your damn research.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.369087,-76.761211
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

9. Re: Ravens-Texans, predict the final score

I'm still standing by that we will destroy the Texans. WE are at home, we aren't on the road. This will be a butt kicking. Ravens 31-9. Sorry everyone hates that I'm that confident.

Texans aren't that good a team. Every team has some good players....Bengals are very overrated. You saw what the Atlanta Falcons brought to the table this weekend. So the Texans won against two overrated teams in the Bengals and Falcons and lost to an up and coming Carolina team and a terrible Colts team.

We kicked the Texans butt with their starting quarterback last time and now they have a third stringer in there.

Come on, this game is a joke. It will be a laugh fest come the 4th quarter. I see no way we lose this game.

It will be Ravens vs. Pats to see who goes to the superbowl.

I promise you....this is the one game as fans (not players) we can look past and talk as much noise as we want.

Texans can't win, won't have a chance at winning and shouldn't even show up. If those words are to strong, I'm sorry.
    OutRightRaven!
    so, to summarize-
    1) The Texans are a joke
    2) The Ravens are going to destroy the Texans
    3) Why should the Texans even show up and play?
    4) The Texans have a 0% chance of winning

Sorry, but I find your posts lacking any sort of coherent football analysis.

The answer is Lawrence Phillips which most Ravens fans would know. Not only did you not know that, but I don't think you even knew that we took Jonathan Ogden w/ the 4th overall pick.

I'll give you one last chance, here is another question to prove you're from Maryland-

What is the bar near M&T Bank stadium that is filled w/ Ravens fans before and after the game. It has a certain Patio that is well known amongst any Ravens fan.

10. Re: Ravens-Texans, predict the final score

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Houston can thank the Ravens for helping in their victory over the bengals last week. Ravens put a physical hurting on the bengals the week before. Ravens defense has a history of softening up teams by the way they play. Hope it is a good game.
    Ehhhh, I don't know about this. The Bengals were atrocious on defense Sat. They overpursued Foster a number of times which allowed those cutbacks he turned into big runs. Not to mention the Bengals tackling was nauseating. I've never seen LB's get turned sideways so much and not square up when a running back is headed right at them.

Marvin & Mike Zimmer must have broken a few flat screens after watching that performance.

11. Re: Ravens-Texans, predict the final score

well...I'll ask my Dad where that is. He will know! I'm just a kid, haven't made it to a game though....can't wait when someday I get there, sounds cool! Why don't you think the Ravens won't win? They will kill the Texans.

12. Re: Ravens-Texans, predict the final score

well...I'll ask my Dad where that is. He will know! I'm just a kid, haven't made it to a game though....can't wait when someday I get there, sounds cool! Why don't you think the Ravens won't win? They will kill the Texans.
    young fella, I think the Ravens will win. Having played and watched football my whole life, I can tell you that a #3 seed that has a shutdown corner, an aggressive front 7 that can get to the qb, a pro bowl game changing WR & a physical RB that can make plays should not be taken lightly.

This Texans team is good (even w/ their 3rd string qb) & is playing w/ an underdog chip on their shoulder. It's the playoffs, all games a tough.