Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Ravens-Texans, predict the final score

This Game will be a Joke...Raven's Crush Texans... I dare Football gods to slow us down!

yeah I said it, Yates is a joke. He will do nothing against are defense. Andre Johnson is hurt and in the cold weather his hammy will act up again.
    We already showed what a great defense does to Foster, so there isn't anything to worry about with that guy. He did nothing against us last game. He wont do anything this game.
    We are at home, we haven't lost.

This game is in the bag...we should be thinking about who we are playing against for the right to go to the superbowl.
    Texans flat out suck!! This is a game we can look past...with Yates at quarter back and our defense. It will be all to easy of a win.

Ravens 31-9

Re: Ravens-Texans, predict the final score

29-14.

The Ravens break open a close game in the 4th quarter. The defense shuts down Arian Foster, Joe Flacco throws for over 300 yards, Ray Rice runs for another 100+, but it's Billy Cundiff who has a career day.

Quote Originally Posted by OutrightRaven View Post
    This Game will be a Joke...Raven's Crush Texans... I dare Football gods to slow us down!

yeah I said it, Yates is a joke. He will do nothing against are defense. Andre Johnson is hurt and in the cold weather his hammy will act up again.
    We already showed what a great defense does to Foster, so there isn't anything to worry about with that guy. He did nothing against us last game. He wont do anything this game.
    We are at home, we haven't lost.

This game is in the bag...we should be thinking about who we are playing against for the right to go to the superbowl.
    Texans flat out suck!! This is a game we can look past...with Yates at quarter back and our defense. It will be all to easy of a win.

Ravens 31-9
    Troll much?

I think OutrightRaven may be (1) overstating it a bit or (2) is actually one of the Texans fans trolling so they can say "See, Ravens fans are taking us lightly!"

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I think OutrightRaven may be (1) overstating it a bit or (2) is actually one of the Texans fans trolling so they can say "See, Ravens fans are taking us lightly!"
    Yes sir, I'll go with #2. ;)

6. Re: Ravens-Texans, predict the final score

Well, you guys might think we will lose....but I have confidence in my team.
    Don't worry about hyping a game or scarring the football gods....that stuff is nonsense. Facts are facts. We are facing a terrible team in the Texans. They looked horrible against Colts and Panthers. All they have beaten is Bengals??
    Calling the shot....Ravens 31-9 in a romp. This game will be a joke.
    Already showed Foster who he really is. Yates has no chance with us. He had no chance against Colts.....has no chance here.

This will be a laugh fest....prepare to enjoy the game and gear up for the right to go to the Superbowl.
    No way we lose this game!! Prove me wrong....and no I don't believe in fictitious football gods.....so I point to the sky and say prove me wrong!!
    Anyone who believes in that stuff is silly.
    Just look at the facts...Ravens are just a better team. That is why we will win with ease!

Don't worry about hyping a game or scarring the football gods....that stuff is nonsense. Facts are facts. We are facing a terrible team in the Texans. They looked horrible against Colts and Panthers. All they have beaten is Bengals??
    Already showed Foster who he really is. Yates has no chance with us. He had no chance against Colts.....has no chance here.

This will be a laugh fest....prepare to enjoy the game and gear up for the right to go to the Superbowl.
    No way we lose this game!! Prove me wrong....and no I don't believe in fictitious football gods.....so I point to the sky and say prove me wrong!!
    Just look at the facts...Ravens are just a better team. That is why we will win with ease!
    You're obviously not here to talk football, rather just troll and take up space. ( even if it is 1Kb of database space per each of your posts )

Blog Entries

9. Re: Ravens-Texans, predict the final score

possibly 5 of the most useless posts in 24x7's history.

If you can answer me this, then I'll acknowledge you're a real Baltimore/Ravens fan. What player did the Ravens pass on in their 1st draft in 1996 when they selected Jonathan Ogden?

Blog Entries

Ravens: 31
    Texans: 17

Sorry Texans fans but the ravens are a force at home. They will get to yates, force him to make some bad decisions, and give the O a few short fields.

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    If you can answer me this, then I'll acknowledge you're a real Baltimore/Ravens fan. What player did the Ravens pass on in their 1st draft in 1996 when they selected Jonathan Ogden?
    Cue Arnold Horseshack:

Ooohh!!! Ooohh!!! Ooohh!!! Ooohh!!! Ooohh!!!

Ravens 31-10