Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

And the Emmy goes to...Big Jen for Outstanding Drama Queen

Anybody notice that douchebag limping off the field after the tying TD pass? Only time he limped all freaking day. High ankle sprain my ass.

Blog Entries

Re: And the Emmy goes to...Big Jen for Outstanding Drama Queen

LOL. He'll be in a wheel chair on his way to the bus. Damn Drama Queen.

Each week its something... now limp you a$$ on home...

Hahahha!! I am listening to these inbreds on Pitt radio and Ben is claiming "his ankle swelling won't go down until March or April!!"

Even the hosts were like "I don't know if he was exaggerating there.....wait actually yes I do know he was exaggerating nevermind but......"

Big ben is awful-some in this game. Game should have beenout of reach if not for refs and their BS. Sometime tomorrow a report will come out saying he has a fractured ankle. Hope the steelers team takes a lot of time this off season trying to get young and fix their problems.

Too bad Ben didn't play defense. Bah-dun-dun-dah!

He did not have a problem racing over to the ref to beg for a PI. He forgot that they would have the camera on him.
    Captain Offense

right, right, absolutely right. the worse he played the more he limped. of course maybe at halftime the infamous Pigsburgh medical staff (paging Doctor Mengele) shot him up with joy juice.
    evey big play the Broncos made all the stoolers would go crying to the zebras. and speaking of the zebras they blew it on the lateral; that game shld never have gone to ot.
    the announcers were sighing about all the Pigsburgh injuries; well that's what happens when you have a bunch of 33 year olds. might have been a mistake for Tomlin etc to start all his (banged up/veteran) guys these last three weeks shooting for the 1st place / bye.
    seriously; Ben should take his rings and go home before he gets crippled or concussed for life. you've had a good run, Ben, quit while you're ahead.
    Last edited by sailorsam; 01-09-2012 at 02:40 PM. Reason: fix typo
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    right, right, absolutely right. the worse he played the more he limped. of course maybe at halftime the infamous Pigsburgh medical staff (paging Doctor Mengele) shot him up with joy juice.
    evey big play the Broncos made all the stoolers would go crying to the zebras. and speaking of the zebras they blew it on the lateral; that game shld never have gone to ot.
    the announcers were sighing about all the Pigsburgh injuries; well that's what happens when you have a bunch of 33 year olds. might have been a mistake for Tomlin etc to start all his (banged up/veteran) guys these last three weeks shooting for the 1st place / bye.
    seriously; Ben should take his rings and go home before he gets crippled or concussed for life. you've had a good run, Ben, quite while you're ahead.
    Kinda makes you question Tomlin as a HC. A lot of his best players during his success were Cowher's guys. Now that those guys are getting older, its going to be interesting to see if they can maintain their level of success with him as coach.

Munchausen, they name is Roethlisberger.

Blog Entries

I noticed this too.

He only limps when he wants to try and bolster his image of a tough guy, after big plays. Then everyone is like "oh the heroics!"

Meanwhile he runs back to the huddle after some meaningless 2nd down scramble or something with no limp whatsoever.

Between this injury milking BS and his ridiculous post game attire last night, the dude is a bigger d-bag than I originally thought.

The thing is - he has 2 rings - he doesn't even NEED to act like he does - he already has respect.

I see even more and more national syndicates picking up on it drama queen injury BS - it's going to start hurting his rep - not helping it. I have seen a few media people say he starts limping when he knows cameras are coming/rolling.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Kinda makes you question Tomlin as a HC. A lot of his best players during his success were Cowher's guys. Now that those guys are getting older, its going to be interesting to see if they can maintain their level of success with him as coach.
    Tomlin isn't the one drafting them. He's coaching the guys they give him. The problem is that too many of the younger guys on defense aren't good enough to win jobs. Different story at WR and RB which tells me that it's all about the talent that Tomlin is being given.