Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Best trade in Ravens history

Maybe Ozzie Newsome is psychic. Two years ago he traded Denver our first-round pick so they could take Tim Tebow. IT'S LIKE HE KNEW.

Blog Entries

Re: Steelers Got Tebow'd!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wacco flacco flame View Post
    Dude there was no Grunk we won 2 years ago. Who can cover him? Not old man ray, JJ or McClain. I don't have blinders on I seen what Rivers did to the secondary, and that is nothing compared to what Mr. Brady is gonna do.

I'll be back in 2 weeks to say I told you so.
    No but he had Randy freaking Moss. We didn't beat them by covering the last time. We beat them by planting Tom Brady's ass in the dirt over and over again. I said the same thing about Yates and Johnson and I will say it about Brady and who ever he wants to throw the ball to. Get to the QB and you take the receiver away by virtue of that. Gronk can be running uncovered down the field it doesn't matter if Brady is laying in the dirt.

The reason everyone gets on Tebow's case is because the Broncos seem to have to run every play with him; this is actually to their advantage. Being able to hog the clock will wear down any defense they play AND, in the case of the Patriots, keep Brady off the field. PS, New England does NOT have a good playoff record vs. the Broncos. Champ Bailey can't be discounted just because "it's Tom Brady...."

Americanmade2012 Guest

This is why we love football we never know what could happen with any game. GO BRONCOS AGAINST MARCIA BRADY

Re: Best trade in Ravens history

Ahhh You beat me to it!

I tried pulling for the Steelers, but couldn't. Bravo Tim, well done sir... BTW, the fumble (not the horrible call that changed the game for Pitt) the one where Willis actually fumbled was classic Willis.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    No but he had Randy freaking Moss. We didn't beat them by covering the last time. We beat them by planting Tom Brady's ass in the dirt over and over again. I said the same thing about Yates and Johnson and I will say it about Brady and who ever he wants to throw the ball to. Get to the QB and you take the receiver away by virtue of that. Gronk can be running uncovered down the field it doesn't matter if Brady is laying in the dirt.
    Brady won't be on the field because Ray Rice running will eat up 59 minutes of the clock. The Pats can be stopped. Brady is good, but they can't discount how bad their defense is either.

Blog Entries

They had a better chance than Denver. But if believing that makes you feel better so be it. Just know we just lost our chance at the Super Bowl.

obvious-troll.jpg
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/

Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com

Just know we just lost our chance at the Super Bowl.
    Yeah, because the game has already been played.

Do you really think that the Steelers were going to beat New England next week? Tebow just hung a 126 passer rating on that defense; two starting DLinemen are injured, and Ben can't move at all. Denver has a better chance next week than Pittsburgh would have.

Gamblers still do not believe in Tebow

You can currently get 25-1 on the Broncos to win the AFC. That's only 2 games, of course, and if they had a 20% chance (assuming independence) to win each of the next 2, that would make them a good bet.

You can get 66-1 to win the SB, which doesn't seem like as good a price.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenjohn2000 View Post
    Did anyone see Bill Cowher Teboeing?
    Yeah I saw it. They were all tebowing, but if you looked closely you would have saw cowher shaking his head ruefully over the lose. I also saw him pontificating at halftime how big ben was going to come back and lead the stealers to victory. Not even a hint of objectivity. I think the Rooneys must still be paying him.

Looks like the Pats are -13 at the moment. So much for hosting the AFC Championship Game.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk