Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Steelers lose thread (many merged)

The Steelers forums are in full meltdown mode. They are calling for LeBeau to be fired, for Tomlin to be fired, and there is a thread questioning if this is the worst loss in Steeler history. One of the Steeler forums has crashed, too many Steelers fans going there to share their grief.

Re: Steelers Got Tebow'd!!!

I'm by no means a religious person, but that passing for 316 yards and average of 3.16 yards per completion is some really freaky stuff.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Re: Yeah, we had to do it....

Lol...

At least we'll know going into Sunday if we get a chance to host the game. Extra motivation!
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Re: Steelers lose thread (many merged)

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hiker View Post
    The Steelers forums are in full meltdown mode. One of the Steeler forums has crashed, too many Steelers fans going there to share their grief.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

You know he just busted one all over his computer.

RealSkipBayless Skip Bayless
    Tim Tebow: HUGE clutch gene.
    14 minutes ago
    Skip Bayless

Who shows up tomorrow at 10am E, ESPN2, will be very interesting. I will UNLEASH. I invite you to witness it.
    14 minutes ago
    Skip Bayless

Wonder if I'll hear from The Biggest Tebow Hater - the guy w/ the fake horror-movie laugh - on tomorrow's show? Or will he be "on vacation"?
    17 minutes ago
    Skip Bayless

Now Tebow's 8-4 this yr, 14 TDs/6 INTs, playoff win over Pitt - FOR A TEAM THAT WAS 1-4! So let me hear from you haters again: Is he a BUST?
    21 minutes ago
    Skip Bayless

Tebow overcame "one play away from Brady Quinn," Orton-loving locker room, spineless coaches, awful calls (lateral? mask?) to play best game

2 vets who spoke out hardest vs. Tebow last wk hurt Denver in 4th q. McGahee fumbled. Champ dropped INT in end zone. Tebow rescued THEM.
    28 minutes ago
    Skip Bayless

Matt Willis dropped another Tebow TD pass on 3rd and goal, 2nd q. It was a fast ball but hit him right in chest at goal line. Cost 4 points
    32 minutes ago
    Skip Bayless

To me, no coincidence game turned at 6-0 Pitt when Eric Decker lost. He, Tebow had no rapport all yr. Very sorry got hurt but was not missed
    35 minutes ago
    Skip Bayless
    You know he just busted one all over his keyboard.

Even I underestimated Tebow. Gave him no chance vs. this D - unless Fox let him throw IN 1ST HALF. Finally won a 2nd q, played FROM AHEAD.
    39 minutes ago
    Skip Bayless

Tim Tebow, who "can't pass," threw for 316 yds, 2 TDs, vs. No. 1 D. Yes, D line injuries but Pola, Ike, Gay, Mundy out there. Torched deep!
    42 minutes ago
    Skip Bayless

They FINALLY LET HIM THROW A FIRST-DOWN PASS! For 10 weeks I've been begging for JUST ONE, when unexpected. UNLEASH! Hate THAT!

Re: Yeah, we had to do it....

Uh that would be the THINKER.

Tebow does not hold his hand that way. LOL

Thumb and index finger to forhead. ;)

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=tim+t...ImZXOBA&zoom=1

Re: Who still thinks Denver didn't deserve a home game?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah W View Post
    Word.

If anything this makes the case as to why an 8-8 team does not "deserve" to host a 12-4 team.

All the home teams won this weekend and home field advantage is real.

IMO edging out 3 other teams should not be more rewarded than winning more games. It should get you into the playoffs and that is it IMO, seeding should be pure record though. I would not have a problem with division winner trumping head to head in the tie breaker scenario though.
    I don't agree. If the Steelers wanted a home game then they should have not let Flacco drive 92 yards on them at Heinz Field. There has to be a reward for winning the division. How good did it feel when the Ravens beat Cinci? Of course, how bad did it feel when we kept losing the division to Pittsburgh. The division setup is the best way to go.

For the guys that are worried about the Patriots beating the Broncos, the Pats have not won against a team with a winning record. One of those teams they beat were the Broncos, but I believe that Denver can ride this emotional win into NE and beat them in a rematch.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

9. Re: Steelers lose thread (many merged)

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    You know he just busted one all over his computer.
    Man i like tebow, but Skip makes me hate him lmao..

Man i cant stand that dude.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Fuck the Squeelers !!! Im so glad they got beat like that :hammer: All week I heard the mulletheads was going to blow out the Broncos !! One play in ot and bam done

11. Re: Down goes Fraizer

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    Believe it or not, Tebow made great throws today, many of them delivered with great timing, tempo and accuracy. He made the Chokesburg team go away from stacking the box and it gave him a lot more options in the offense, even though Willis tried to give the game away.

It says a lot that Tebow was able to perform the way he did with so much pressure on him to perform.

Even got Elway to stop applying his lip gloss for a minute on the sidelines to cheer...
    Lol, when he throws it the ball looks like a fuckin omelette flyin' through the air but he sure found his mark. :D

His passing did take some pressure off the running game, but i think that was also a function of the Steelers losing Hampton and Keisel off their DL.

I thought Willis protected the ball pretty well on the fumble, it was just an excellent play by the 2 defenders. Still you're right - if they had lost he would have been the goat.
    Last edited by Real Fan Dan; 01-08-2012 at 10:49 PM.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Harrison's hit on Decker should draw a fine and suspension.
    When the rules starting getting adjusted to protect these guys to the point that you can't hit them in the upper body without risking a flag, defenders warned that the only solution was going to be to go low - which is much more dangerous. That's exactly what happened. You can't fine, flag, and suspend guys for going high, and then do the same thing when they go low.