Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Steelers Got Tebow'd!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wacco flacco flame View Post
    They had a better chance than Denver. But if believing that makes you feel better so be it. Just know we just lost our chance at the Super Bowl.
    Man. We should just lay down next week and go home early. That way no one will get hurt. Making to big game is tough. Yeah, it may have just gotten harder, but damn, have alittle faith in your team

Give me a BREAK. I loved seeing Pittsburgh go down. Lets take care of Houston, and than we can worrry about
    the AfC championship game.

Quote Originally Posted by Wacco flacco flame View Post
    I have no idea why y'all are so happy about this, now we have absolutely no chance of hosting the AFC championship game. Brady is gonna put 40 on the broncos. Then he'll light up our D for 40 and go to the Super Bowl.
    There's no guarantee the Steelers would have won in New England, and there's no guarantee we beat the Steelers a 3rd time. I just watch the games as they come and I enjoyed this one. I think Denver has a shot to beat New England. I would love to see Tim Tebow in Baltimore for a Championship Game.

Here's to Tebow maintaining that magic for one more game! How sweet would it be to get Houston, then host Denver for the Championship?

If we can take care of business on Sunday, and Tebow can pull one more rabbit out of his hat, then we're looking good to represent the AFC in the Superbowl.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.369121,-76.761190
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

John Fox unleashed Heaven, while Tomlin unleashed Hell.

Re: Best trade in Ravens history

Tim Tebow has ice-water running through his veins. Meanwhile, Ben Roethlisberger shows up to the post game interview looking like an extra from The Sopranos.

Re: Best trade in Ravens history

Ray Lewis can pull off the hat

Ben cannot

Quote Originally Posted by KevinG View Post
    John Fox unleashed Heaven, while Tomlin unleashed Hell.

And Tebow threw for 3:16... For God so loved the world..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Re: Down goes Fraizer

I didn,t see that $hitty smile on Hines ward. i assune that POS will retire now since he's worthless on the field.

Believe it or not, Tebow made great throws today, many of them delivered with great timing, tempo and accuracy. He made the Chokesburg team go away from stacking the box and it gave him a lot more options in the offense, even though Willis tried to give the game away.

It says a lot that Tebow was able to perform the way he did with so much pressure on him to perform.

Even got Elway to stop applying his lip gloss for a minute on the sidelines to cheer...

Ike Taylor was good against us and Lee Evans in Week One

But he was just horrible tonight, got abused
    Don't know what's happened him

well said. our boys took care of business and sent the squealers to a rocky mountain high for the broncos.