Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Steelers Got Tebow'd!!!

Can't believe all those Steelers players whining about how Ike Taylor was overlooked for the Pro Bowl. That guy belongs in toilet bowl the way he played. Way to be motivated.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wacco flacco flame View Post
    I have no idea why y'all are so happy about this, now we have absolutely no chance of hosting the AFC championship game. Brady is gonna put 40 on the broncos. Then he'll light up our D for 40 and go to the Super Bowl.
    I'm happy because the Steelers lost, and I see your point. But as banged-up as they are, I couldn't see that they would be any use to us in New England anyway. NE would have beaten them and we would still have to go there without the satisfaction of this result today.
    And let's not get ahead of ourselves - we still have to beat the Texans next week. If we can do that, and we think we are SB contenders, then we have to go to NE and beat them there too. Have some faith, Ravens fans!

Re: Down goes Fraizer

The Ravens should take credit for knocking out the steelers. The steelers put everything they had and rolled the dice we would choke up the division. They had nothing left for Denver. Looks like we played a big part in ending their season this year. LOL.

Wait, so Denver can beat Pitt, but no one can beat NE? Pitt, Buffalo and NYG figured out how to do it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Can't believe all those Steelers players whining about how Ike Taylor was overlooked for the Pro Bowl. That guy belongs in toilet bowl the way he played. Way to be motivated.
    :word Right along with Polamalu.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Dude there was no Grunk we won 2 years ago. Who can cover him? Not old man ray, JJ or McClain. I don't have blinders on I seen what Rivers did to the secondary, and that is nothing compared to what Mr. Brady is gonna do.

I'll be back in 2 weeks to say I told you so.
    Whatever. If the Patriots are THAT good (in your mind), it doesn't matter who plays them. Tebow just put up 300+ yards on the Steelers D. Do you honestly think they had a chance versus the Patriots.

I am actually now thinking that Denver's defense would be more of a challenge to the Patriots. Whether the Hand-of-God shows up in Foxboro is TBD.

The Ravens can only control what they can control...

They had a better chance than Denver. But if believing that makes you feel better so be it. Just know we just lost our chance at the Super Bowl.
    Stop being scared and have faith in your team.

Blog Entries

I love Deion saying that Tebow couldn't beat New England playing the way he did today. Does he not remember that the Ravens stomped the Pats in New England and Flacco only completed 4 passes on 10 attempts. Really? How short of memory do we have?

Blog Entries

Re: Down goes Fraizer

Well, everyone knew how damaged the Steelers OL and secondary was.

When Tebow torches your secondary, you know you have issues.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

For all those who wanted the Steelers to win today because they would have given the Patriots a hard time next Saturday, can rest easy. I got my two wishes this week-end, Texans and Broncos wins. I believe the Ravens have a better chance of beating the Texans than the Pats do defeating the Broncos. I am a happy man today. Now where is that bottle of Jack Daniels? Oh, empty... Bc

Steelers Fever and Steelers Nation have both crashed. Gone into meltdown lol

Those are the two I know, I just wanted to read and tried them just now

I have no idea why y'all are so happy about this, now we have absolutely no chance of hosting the AFC championship game. Brady is gonna put 40 on the broncos. Then he'll light up our D for 40 and go to the Super Bowl.
    I don't know if you were watching the game but the Steelers looked awful and even if they pulled off a win they were not going to win in New England.