Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flacco vs Ryan

Flacco vs Ryan

Discuss.

Re: Flacco vs Ryan

Just keep winning....

I'll take a winner anyday!!

My buddy in Atlanta started that stupid argument with me earlier today via text message. I just texted him a minute ago and told him to enjoy watching Flacco go for his 5th playoff win next weekend while Matty "Ice Cold in the Playoffs" Ryan is sitting at home again.

sigh...

Both QBs have sucked in the post-season. The difference is, the team around Flacco is much better than the team around Ryan.

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Blog Entries

Matt Ryan = noodle arm qb that feasts off crappy defenses in the dome

Matt Ryan is the new Tony Romo

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    sigh...

Both QBs have sucked in the post-season. The difference is, the team around Flacco is much better than the team around Ryan.

- C -
    LOL.

How about those offensive weapons around Ryan? Flacco's are better right?

Flacco have 2 elite #1's and the best pass catching TE of all time to throw to?

Flacco get the luxury of playing garbage defenses indoors for 70% of his games or does he have to play the best of the best week in and week out?

sigh...

- C -
    Bs excuse
    RYAN IS 0-4 YEARS

:T2:

Ryan had the number 1 seed last year and still crapped the bed, if his team is good enough to be the top seed they're good enough to have done better than he has.

With Jones and White he threw for 199 yds and no touchdowns (the offense didn't score ANYTHING), Flacco with those numbers would get murdered (especially by Jamie the hut).

sigh...

- C -
    Exactly. People around here are wee-bit insecure about their QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Ryan had the number 1 seed last year and still crapped the bed, if his team is good enough to be the top seed they're good enough to have done better than he has.

With Jones and White he threw for 199 yds and no touchdowns (the offense didn't score ANYTHING), Flacco with those numbers would get murdered (especially by Jamie the hut).
    Flacco with those numbers would raise his playoff QB rating.

That said, Ryan looked bad, and I have a feeling Flacco will look good on Sunday vs Houston.

Yeah, I have been of the opinion that Matt Ryan was a little better than Joe even with weapons considered. But today changed my mind. He's no better than Flacco and it's pretty obvious.