Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Flacco vs Ryan

Discuss.

Re: Flacco vs Ryan

Just keep winning....

I'll take a winner anyday!!

My buddy in Atlanta started that stupid argument with me earlier today via text message. I just texted him a minute ago and told him to enjoy watching Flacco go for his 5th playoff win next weekend while Matty "Ice Cold in the Playoffs" Ryan is sitting at home again.

sigh...

Both QBs have sucked in the post-season. The difference is, the team around Flacco is much better than the team around Ryan.

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    sigh...

Both QBs have sucked in the post-season. The difference is, the team around Flacco is much better than the team around Ryan.

- C -
    LOL.

How about those offensive weapons around Ryan? Flacco's are better right?

Flacco have 2 elite #1's and the best pass catching TE of all time to throw to?

Flacco get the luxury of playing garbage defenses indoors for 70% of his games or does he have to play the best of the best week in and week out?

sigh...

- C -
    Bs excuse
    RYAN IS 0-4 YEARS

:T2:

sigh...

- C -
    Exactly. People around here are wee-bit insecure about their QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    Exactly. People around here are wee-bit insecure about their QB.
    For some reason, a lot of people have to have one QB fail in order to feel good about theirs.

Honestly i'm not sure this Validates Ryan over Joe. I think they are both pretty equal, because i do take into account that Ryan has a lot more to work with than Joe, Ryan doesn't have nearly as good a Defense as Joe's, when Joe struggled in the playoffs the D carried us, when Ryan Struggles he doesn't have that luxury.

I still like both kids, i think they will be fantastic QBs in the NFL.

They will be the Tom brady/Peyton Manning of their times, hopefully Joe turns out to be the Brady.. :D
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    For some reason, a lot of people have to have one QB fail in order to feel good about theirs.

Honestly i'm not sure this Validates Ryan over Joe. I think they are both pretty equal, because i do take into account that Ryan has a lot more to work with than Joe, Ryan doesn't have nearly as good a Defense as Joe's, when Joe struggled in the playoffs the D carried us, when Ryan Struggles he doesn't have that luxury.

I still like both kids, i think they will be fantastic QBs in the NFL.

They will be the Tom brady/Peyton Manning of their times, hopefully Joe turns out to be the Brady.. :D
    Ryan's defense gave him two points. He couldn't give them anything!!!!!
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

10. Re: Flacco vs Ryan

sigh...

- C -
    :word

The people that root against Ryan on this board need a reality check. Joe has not looked like superman in the playoffs to be fair.

You don't have to root against Ryan, and its pretty fucking sad if you do. They both are allowed to do good, one doesn't' have to suck for the other to look good...

He looked bad today, but it doesn't change the fact that some people on this board actually root against him. It's weird.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Blog Entries

The people that root against Ryan on this board need a reality check. Joe has not looked like superman in the playoffs to be fair.

You don't have to root against Ryan, and its pretty fucking sad if you do. They both are allowed to do good, one doesn't' have to suck for the other to look good.
    Why do you care? Last time I checked it's a free country.

You don't have to root against Ryan, and its pretty fucking sad if you do. They both are allowed to do good, one doesn't' have to suck for the other to look good.
    Nobody has a vendetta against Ryan, this is the first time Ryan v.s. Flacco has even been mentioned in a long while.