Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Flacco vs Ryan

Blog Entries

Re: Flacco vs Ryan

lets face it, Falcons haven't beaten the top teams all year. they're good, not great.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Not too mention the amount the Falcons gave up this past April for Julio Jones who had arguably the same production as Torrey Smith who was had in the 2nd. Also, Titus Young who went to the Lions in the 2nd, had a very good rookie season.
    I think Julio is a beast though. I prefer him over AJ.

AJ to me is just outjumping the DB. That is how he accumulated most of his yards and TDs, Dalton chucked it up 50 yds downfield and AJ outjumped the defender.

Julio can catch a 10 yard pass and turn it on and blow past an entire backfield. Plus he has a more muscular frame than AJ, who is lanky and skinny.

I'd love to have Julio. He is a playmaker.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    I think Julio is a beast though. I prefer him over AJ.

AJ to me is just outjumping the DB. That is how he accumulated most of his yards and TDs, Dalton chucked it up 50 yds downfield and AJ outjumped the defender.

Julio can catch a 10 yard pass and turn it on and blow past an entire backfield. Plus he has a more muscular frame than AJ, who is lanky and skinny.

I'd love to have Julio. He is a playmaker.
    Huh?

Not saying Julio isn't a play maker, but trying to formulate a "knock" on AJ Green because all he does is out-jump a defender and that's how he got all his yards? Hahahaha, no offense dude, but that is a ridiculous stance.

Man, if AJ Green wants to be a better WR than Julio Jones then he needs to quit out-jumping the guy covering him. Speaking of which, Calvin Johnson should do the same. He out-jumps defenders in the end zone and down the field far too much.

Come on man. I'm really not making fun of you, I just don't think you read what you typed.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I agree that there is not much of a debate to be had, but that Flacco can really set it apart if he performs well this postseason.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Not too mention the amount the Falcons gave up this past April for Julio Jones who had arguably the same production as Torrey Smith who was had in the 2nd. Also, Titus Young who went to the Lions in the 2nd, had a very good rookie season.
    Hey wicked, I don't wanna get too far OT here, but didn't the Ravens trade their 2nd round pick in 1999, for the Falcons 1st round pick in 2000...which turned out to be Jamal Lewis ? Ozzie strikes again... Bc

Blog Entries

The Falcons have an issue similar to that of Indianpolis, during Peyton Manning's early years. In the playoffs, they have issues outside of the dome and they have issues with teams that can get physical with them.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Falcons DC just accepted the job at Auburn.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Falcons DC just accepted the job at Auburn.
    Guess he was thinking about other things besides the playoffs as well, huh?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Hey wicked, I don't wanna get too far OT here, but didn't the Ravens trade their 2nd round pick in 1999, for the Falcons 1st round pick in 2000...which turned out to be Jamal Lewis ? Ozzie strikes again... Bc
    yessssir.

Blog Entries

Atlanta fans definitely want Mularkey out. However, doesn't Atlanta run much more no huddle than the Ravens do?

Blog Entries

Huh?

Not saying Julio isn't a play maker, but trying to formulate a "knock" on AJ Green because all he does is out-jump a defender and that's how he got all his yards? Hahahaha, no offense dude, but that is a ridiculous stance.

Man, if AJ Green wants to be a better WR than Julio Jones then he needs to quit out-jumping the guy covering him. Speaking of which, Calvin Johnson should do the same. He out-jumps defenders in the end zone and down the field far too much.

Come on man. I'm really not making fun of you, I just don't think you read what you typed.
    it's not so much a knock on aj as it is a preference for julio. Aj had 1057/7 as the number one wr, julio had 959/8...as the number two wr opposite roddy. Both have outstanding measurables, and having seen both play I prefer the play and physical stature of julio over aj. julio played fewer games and as a number two receiver and he matched ajs season output.

12. Re: Flacco vs Ryan

I think it's about time for these outlets to stop with man-crush of Matt Ryan (0-3 in the playoffs). He's totally soft in the playoffs.