Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: "I'm melting I'm melting" Matty ice scoreless in 3rd.

24-2. Who would have thought that the Falcons defense who, for most of the game, played better than I thought they would, would outscore their own offense.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Loved every minute of it.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

This means nothing if Joe doesn't play well next week. Joe has the wins in the postseason, true. But he's also got the stigma of being carried by Rice and the defense. For him to truly move ahead of Ryan in the eyes of folks outside of Baltimore he can't just win vs the Texans. He has to win and play well while doing it.

For the record, I don't care how they get the win just as long as they do. I am just saying what Flacco has to do to move past Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    This means nothing if Joe doesn't play well next week. Joe has the wins in the postseason, true. But he's also got the stigma of being carried by Rice and the defense. For him to truly move ahead of Ryan in the eyes of folks outside of Baltimore he can't just win vs the Texans. He has to win and play well while doing it.

For the record, I don't care how they get the win just as long as they do. I am just saying what Flacco has to do to move past Ryan.
    I agree. He has the Eli Manning problem. Won't be consider anything till he wins the SB.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Well Matty Ice just got bailed out again, by Tebow.

The two words "Atlanta Falcons" might be mentioned about 3 times until next year.

Another narrow escape.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Why?
    How can not understand it yet? These two QB's were taken in the same draft and have been compared since day one by the national media. The comparisons have been completely unfair, because Flacco seems to be getting held to a different standard. Flacco caught criticism because some of his playoff performances weren't so hot, yet Ryan seemed to get a pass on his even worse playoff record. Then Flacco last year puts together pretty good playoff numbers, and it's "he can't beat Ben", and Ryan still gets his pass after his flameout against the Packers.

Ravens fans are just sick of the "Matty Ice" hype that is undeserved. Surely anyone can understand why. Nobody "hates" Matty Ryan personally, they just hate the way the media fawns over him(well they probably won't much now).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    How can not understand it yet? These two QB's were taken in the same draft and have been compared since day one by the national media. The comparisons have been completely unfair, because Flacco seems to be getting held to a different standard. Flacco caught criticism because some of his playoff performances weren't so hot, yet Ryan seemed to get a pass on his even worse playoff record. Then Flacco last year puts together pretty good playoff numbers, and it's "he can't beat Ben", and Ryan still gets his pass after his flameout against the Packers.

Ravens fans are just sick of the "Matty Ice" hype that is undeserved. Surely anyone can understand why. Nobody "hates" Matty Ryan personally, they just hate the way the media fawns over him(well they probably won't much now).
    He understands it. He just feels like taking the opposite position.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post

Great point.

Did the Falcons just get shut out by the Giants?
    Wow.
    I know their pass rush is good and he wanted ot do some chipping, but how int he workd did Smith forget to use Tony Gonzales?
    That's like only giving the ball to Ray Rice 9 times...

Blog Entries

looks like Mike Mularkey is the fall guy - blaming the OC, huh... where have I heard that one?

they're talkign about bringing in Martz

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

regardless of stats and offensive weapons I have no doubt Flacco is tougher than Ryan. Physically, if not mentally too.

Flacco plays on a hard nose team in a hard nose division - Ryan plays on a finesse dome team in a finesse division.