Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

"I'm melting I'm melting" Matty ice scoreless in 3rd.

Hey he is pretty and can call his own plays but in the W-L battle I'll take Super Joe

Blog Entries

Re: "I'm melting I'm melting" Matty ice scoreless in 3rd.

Matty Ice is icing himself and getting a lot of help from the zebras.

Doesn't look like old Matty is going to get his first playoff win today. Looks like Joe's going to have 4 (maybe 5 by next Sunday) and poor old Matty Ice is going to be left counting his toes.

I wonder what Matty's record would be if he didn't play in a dome and if he had to play four (4) games a year against the Steelers and Bengals

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    Doesn't look like old Matty is going to get his first playoff win today. Looks like Joe's going to have 4 (maybe 5 by next Sunday) and poor old Matty Ice is going to be left counting his toes.

I wonder what Matty's record would be if he didn't play in a dome and if he had to play four (4) games a year against the Steelers and Bengals
    Hell even the Browns have a better DEF than anyone in the NFC South.

I wonder what Matty's record would be if he didn't play in the dome and if he had to play four (4) games a year against the Steelers abd Bengals.
    Last edited by rharris1986; 01-08-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Loving this.

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Loving this.
    Why?
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Why?
    How can not understand it yet? These two QB's were taken in the same draft and have been compared since day one by the national media. The comparisons have been completely unfair, because Flacco seems to be getting held to a different standard. Flacco caught criticism because some of his playoff performances weren't so hot, yet Ryan seemed to get a pass on his even worse playoff record. Then Flacco last year puts together pretty good playoff numbers, and it's "he can't beat Ben", and Ryan still gets his pass after his flameout against the Packers.

Ravens fans are just sick of the "Matty Ice" hype that is undeserved. Surely anyone can understand why. Nobody "hates" Matty Ryan personally, they just hate the way the media fawns over him(well they probably won't much now).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    How can not understand it yet? These two QB's were taken in the same draft and have been compared since day one by the national media. The comparisons have been completely unfair, because Flacco seems to be getting held to a different standard. Flacco caught criticism because some of his playoff performances weren't so hot, yet Ryan seemed to get a pass on his even worse playoff record. Then Flacco last year puts together pretty good playoff numbers, and it's "he can't beat Ben", and Ryan still gets his pass after his flameout against the Packers.

Ravens fans are just sick of the "Matty Ice" hype that is undeserved. Surely anyone can understand why. Nobody "hates" Matty Ryan personally, they just hate the way the media fawns over him(well they probably won't much now).
    He understands it. He just feels like taking the opposite position.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

The Braves could probably score more than 2 points.

No problem, as he will STILL be featured on ESPN while Flacco is deemed "inconsistent".

Blog Entries
    With those receivers and turner it's pathetic that they can do nothing. Giants are good but come on, man!
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!