Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Game Over! Houston Is Coming To Baltimore!

Pretty sure we can kill Houston. I saw nothing concerning from them.

Blog Entries
    They looked solid in the second half. Glad this game is in Charm City!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Cincy quit early in the 3rd. Thats why they are what they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragz View Post
    While I'm glad that we face Houston and Pissburgh and New England get to beat the dog sh*t out of each other, I wouldn't call it a slam dunk that we'll win. Foster is no whore and Houston's defense is REAL. Their line can apply pressure and they can take away the deep ball. We'll have to play at a high level for 60 MINUTES to win this game. The break is over, time to put in work.
    You are right on. This could be a very tough game. Need to be VERY physical.

Re: Let's talk about Houston

I'm pretty confident Yanda, Grubbs and Birk can handle their Interior, but they'll probably make a few plays like they did last time.

Yates left a few passes hanging up there
    Some people questioned Ed Reed in recent weeks but he'll have a monster game this Sunday

Jarett Johnson will have an important role this Sunday with all those stretch plays, JJ can get it done

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    T.J. Yates looks like he's 37.
    hahah, it's the receding hairline.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    As for Foster, I think we can do a better job than Cincy at stopping him (our crowd noise will help there), plus hopefully we get a lead so they can't keep feeding him without using a lot of clock.
    Like when you say "we", if you mean like a few of us posting on this board right now then I'd have to agree.

That was freakin' pathetic!!

How many rushing yards did Ray Rice have against Cincy this year?

Yeah, I thought so.

Foster coming in here and having a performance like that against us next week would probably be more shocking to me then just about anything else that might happen.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven View Post
    Some people questioned Ed Reed in recent weeks but he'll have a monster game this Sunday

Jarett Johnson will have an important role this Sunday with all those stretch plays, JJ can get it done
    Very good point. One thing can be said about our run defense. We contain the stretch plays. We have done a great job at it all year. Noone really gets outside on us. That is what really killed Cinci today with their run defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven View Post

I could see JJ and Sizzle not getting to the QB much, but having monster games. Sealing the edge and protecting the backside will be key.

Luckily we don't have to face Matt Shoob next week, lol. Tom Hammonds should stick to thoroughbred racing and gymnastics. I suspect he doesn't even know the players' names before he 'studies up' the rosters the week of the game.

Shoob, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TtlPkg17 View Post
    Very good point. One thing can be said about our run defense. We contain the stretch plays. We have done a great job at it all year. Noone really gets outside on us. That is what really killed Cinci today with their run defense.
    Foster destroyed them getting outside today.

There is no way Foster is running that many plays outside on us next week.
    He may break one here or there, but not every freakin' time he touches the damn ball.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!