Page 1 of 16 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Let's talk about Houston

Barring a minor miracle the Texans are coming into Baltimore next week. Now after watching this game I am pretty confident for a number of reasons, but they do scare me on defense.

1. Our Oline better come to play - They destroyed the Bungles Dline tonight, and we need a great performance or we won't be moving the ball.

2. I can't wait til Yates floats a couple up there for Reed. - Yates has a noodle for an arm, and really isn't that accurate. He is just asking to be picked off by reed a couple times.

3. Their running game is a minor concern. - Foster is a beast, but I didn't see anything tonight that scared me and last time we played he only had 15 carries somehow. It wasn't like they were rally behind either. The screen game with him scare me much more that him running.

4. Wow...that Dline again as I am watching. They are just KILLING the Bungles Oline. That is a BIG concern. It seemed like in every nickel situation they got inside pressure. Interior OL needs to be on point.

5. Andre Johnson clearly isn't right. - Every ball except the TD pass was bobbled or dropped. he doesn't seem to have it with all the time off.

Game Over! Houston Is Coming To Baltimore!

Dalton looks like a rookie and throws 3 ints. Foster just sealed the deal with a 42 yard TD run. It will be Raven vs Houston at M&T. Can't wait!!!

Re: Game Over! Houston Is Coming To Baltimore!

Bring it!!!!!

Blog Entries

Hellz yes..!!!

TJ Yates: meet Ed Reed

I don't even think it will be close. See ya guys there...woohoo..!!!

While I'm glad that we face Houston and Pissburgh and New England get to beat the dog sh*t out of each other, I wouldn't call it a slam dunk that we'll win. Foster is no whore and Houston's defense is REAL. Their line can apply pressure and they can take away the deep ball. We'll have to play at a high level for 60 MINUTES to win this game. The break is over, time to put in work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragz View Post
    While I'm glad that we face Houston and Pissburgh and New England get to beat the dog sh*t out of each other, I wouldn't call it a slam dunk that we'll win. Foster is no whore and Houston's defense is REAL. Their line can apply pressure and they can take away the deep ball. We'll have to play at a high level for 60 MINUTES to win this game. The break is over, time to put in work.
    You are right on. This could be a very tough game. Need to be VERY physical.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragz View Post
    I agree that the Ravens will have to play at a high level but Houston's not coming into Baltimore and run all over the Ravens. For them to have a chance, they'll have to pass.

In addition, Flacco went long a few times and threw for over 300 yards and Ray Rice ran for 100.

This despite the Ravens being -2 in the TO category and Suggs being a non factor.

Barring turnovers putting the defense in a short field, the Ravens should have a relatively routine victory.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201110...ecap=fullstory

Blog Entries

Kind of expected this. Definitely excited.

Houston, we have a problem ...(or many)

Ray, Reed, JJ, Haloti,Webby, Redding, Mount Cody.... etc

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

T.J. Yates looks like he's 37.

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    T.J. Yates looks like he's 37.
    hahah, it's the receding hairline.

Pretty sure we can kill Houston. I saw nothing concerning from them.