Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: D Mase retired?

Blog Entries

Re: D Mase retired?

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMRaven View Post
    As annoying as Jamie Dukes can be, I'm really getting fed up with Deion Sanders. "I belieeeve in Eli", "Teeeebow", and dissing the Ravens at every turn. He is making it more and more difficult for me to watch NFLN.
    And Deion is suddenly swinging from the Steelers nut sack. I've got a theory about that but I'll keep it to myself so I don't cause a ruckus.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven 555 View Post
    I am not looking forward to dealing with Hiney as a commentator. Another Pissburgh homer.
    I dont think I could ever watch football again if I had to see that jerks face all the time.

Blog Entries

Derrick Mason, even with the way he can be sometimes, was certainly not the main issue in New York. He wasn't even close to being the main issue. The reality is that Rex brought on the atmosphere there and Rex chose Sanchez. He admitted that it came down to Freeman or Sanchez, in his mind, and he felt that Sanchez was quicker to pick up or dissect offenses/defenses, something like that.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by SteelFaninBMore View Post
    I'm hoping Ward will be able to take the same hint after this season. I
    Hell NO! I want to see him get jacked up again next year like Ray and JJ did to him this year!

5. Re: D Mase retired?

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Mason wasn't the issue on the Jets. Sanchez can't even throw the ball to Holmes.
    :word

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    The NFL Network would be greatly improved by hiring Mason, who is a good communicator, articulate, intelligent, and provides understandable insight into the game.

I tune out the NFL Network except for TNF games and the ocasional NFL Replay of Ravens games. Their only analysts tolerable to me are Faulk and Marriuci. Eisen whispers incessantly, Deion babbles & screeches. La Canfora and Lombadi are pretty decent, though.
    i agree. i think michael irvin is also a d-bag. i like mike mayock as a draft analyst but not color guy in TNF

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    i agree. i think michael irvin is also a d-bag. i like mike mayock as a draft analyst but not color guy in TNF
    I can't understand half the crap Michael Irvin spews out of his mouth!! If there's one guy that needs to be booted off of TV, it's him!

Blog Entries

as long as Billick is on NFLN, i will tune in.

Apparently has now officially retired or is in the process.

Mason Retiring
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Mason was a great Raven & if there's one memory I'll have of him 20 years from now it'll be playing with 1 arm and kicking ass to help us get into the playoffs. The guy was tough. Gritty. And, that's the kind of emotion / fire that made us all cheer for him while he was wearing purple. It also is what drives the stuff that people won't remember so fondly. But, during his time here, we were all 85 fans. I wish him well & if all 53 guy cared as much as him (Jared Gaither & Chris McAlister are you listening?) life would be wonderful.

D Mase - best to you! Thanks for all you gave to the fans of Baltimore while you were here.