Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Americanmade2012 Guest

Brady Quinn could play vs Steelers

If he does do you think this helps the Broncos chances. Their chances could not get any lower could it?

Blog Entries

Re: Brady Quinn could play vs Steelers

I will say this. I don't think that Terrell Suggs would mind seeing Brady Quinn next week.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Just watched them discuss this on NFL network. Quinn confirmed that he didn't get any extra reps with the starters and John Fox dismissed the rumor as baseless.

Not saying its impossible, but I don't see it barring injury. You don't get anything from Quinn that Tebow can't do if he's coached to do it.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.369110,-76.761223
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

All he does is Quinn!!!

Blog Entries

Quinn should give Tebow his Myoplex.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries
    Championship!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quinn is Kyle Boller lite. Tebow is Cam Newton Extra lite. I am taking the latter. If only because Tebow is going to remain confident and not fold under the pressure if things get rough. Bolle....Uh, I mean Quinn will fold like a lawn chair.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Quinn is Kyle Boller lite. Tebow is Cam Newton Extra lite. I am taking the latter. If only because Tebow is going to remain confident and not fold under the pressure if things get rough. Bolle....Uh, I mean Quinn will fold like a lawn chair.
    Did you see Timmy T against the Bills? Body language was anything but confident and h e folded like a map

Blog Entries

Tim Tebow was named the third string quarterback for a reason. None of us believe that Brady Quinn provides a long-term solution for Denver, but it would be hard for me to believe that Quinn would not be able to make a few more throws than Tebow has. I actually think that the short-term success was related to this 'Wildcat Offense' like effect that left questions for defenses, for a few weeks. Maybe I am talking out of both sides of my mouth here.

Blog Entries

This is the anti - wildcat. wow. Gonna bring in Quinn on 2nd/3rd and long since T can't pass. You can't make this stuff up

I don't think they have a choice. Tebow has been awful and is giving the ball away too much. Denver lacks receivers so Quinn isn't the answer but Denver can't beat Pitt with Tebow playing the way he is so I think their only hope is to play both. Maybe run a packages using both qb's and alternating them between series to keep the Steelers off balance. This is the playoffs so throw out all the stops. Denver has the D to keep it close. Remember, Miami made it to the SB one year using Woodley and Stock as their qb's.

Blog Entries

Shows you how the NFL media will jump at anything. Quinn had the same 2 reps he gets every Friday and the media comes out and says he could play. What a joke.