Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Leach, Suggs & Ngata are 1st team All-Pros

“Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Re: Leach, Suggs & Ngata are 1st team All-Pros

Looks like Polamalu who hasn't done jack shit this year got another award he didn't deserve. Add it to the list.

This is why all these awards are a joke. The media is just as much in the bag for the Steelers as the fans are.

How is Justin Smith, SF a 1st Team DT and a second team DE?

The Hair 1st team? He had what 1 INT all season.

Rice should've been 1st team.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    How is Justin Smith, SF a 1st Team DT and a second team DE?
    heh, that's funny. Maybe one is a misprint and is meant to be Aldon Smith?

I would've moved Yanda to 1st team and left off Reed (as underrated as his contributions have been this year)

The fact that Allen was one vote from uninanious, makes me scared for DPOY. I know this is just for position, but 49 of 50 votes. Megatron, the only other one. Hopefully i'm worried about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    The Hair 1st team? He had what 1 INT all season.

Rice should've been 1st team.
    I can't be mad MJD is 1st team, he was the ONLY weapon on the offense and still managed to win the rushing title. He said that he was facing 10 in a box at times, unbelievable.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sandiegosean View Post
    The fact that Allen was one vote from uninanious, makes me scared for DPOY. I know this is just for position, but 49 of 50 votes. Megatron, the only other one. Hopefully i'm worried about nothing.
    Was going to post about this, Suggs was only two behind with 47 votes, so I don't think it says anything other than that they are probably the only two in that race.

Markice Pouncey??:?

He was TERRIBLE last year, injured this year playing on one of the worst lines ever created and he makes 1st team all pro?? How does that happen??

Here is a guy who just isn't that good, who will now get the defacto vote into the ALL PRO team because we have a bunch of IDIOT Steeler media ballwashers who don't know their head from their ass.

God this shit makes me mad. So fucking mad. You are taking honors away from deserving payers and GIVING them to players who have NO BUSINESS being anywhere NEAR the damn All Pro roster.

The ONLy reason the media thought Pouncey was any good in the first place was because the Steelers have a track record of drafting great center, they told anyone who would listen before last year "we got another one!" and all he did was SUCK since then and now all of the sudden he is a 2 fing time 1st team All Pro Selection??? Oh so that is all we need a bunch of coaches telling you how good he is GOING to be and we put him in Canton and start handing out All Pro nods??

Blog Entries

Pouncey isn't a bad center, but he's definitely not the best center in the AFC.

Myers in Houston probably had the best season from a center's perspective.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.