Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Leach, Suggs & Ngata are 1st team All-Pros

“Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Re: Leach, Suggs & Ngata are 1st team All-Pros

Looks like Polamalu who hasn't done jack shit this year got another award he didn't deserve. Add it to the list.

This is why all these awards are a joke. The media is just as much in the bag for the Steelers as the fans are.

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    Looks like Polamalu who hasn't done jack shit this year got another award he didn't deserve. Add it to the list.

This is why all these awards are a joke. The media is just as much in the bag for the Steelers as the fans are.
    The fix is in with all 50 voters, no question. No idea why this guy Polamalu gets any attention at all.....

Quote Originally Posted by DkBlue View Post
    The fix is in with all 50 voters, no question. No idea why this guy Polamalu gets any attention at all.....
    Tell me what Troy Polamalu has done in 2011 to be named one of the 2 best safeties in the NFL, other than being on a lot of commercials and getting fellated by the national media week after week.

He didn't have a TURNOVER (FF OR Int) until WEEK 14. he was the ONLY DB in the entire league to not have one by week 12.

While you are at it make your case for Pouncey this year, or last year. or any year.

You really don't want to get into this argument with me, because I will smash you with the facts like I have done many times before homer.

Blog Entries

Tell me what Troy Polamalu has done in 2011 to be named one of the 2 best safeties in the NFL, other than being on a lot of commercials and getting fellated by the national media week after week.

He didn't have a TURNOVER (FF OR Int) until WEEK 14. he was the ONLY DB in the entire league to not have one by week 12.

While you are at it make your case for Pouncey this year, or last year. or any year.

You really don't want to get into this argument with me, because I will smash you with the facts like I have done many times before homer.
    You cited PFF against Pouncey, so I'll cite them for Polamalu:

The most worrying thing for all teams in the AFC? How well Polamalu is playing right now. As well as ever, and with the kind of intensity that makes you think he’s got one or two game changing plays in him.
    http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog...-all-pro-team/

Don't get how Yanda didn't get in the first team, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    You cited PFF against Pouncey, so I'll cite them for Polamalu:

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog...-all-pro-team/

Don't get how Yanda didn't get in the first team, personally.
    So what are they claiming on Polamalu this year? That is pretty vague. He is playing well?

He might have a "play or two in him" but they haven't shown up on the field yet, that is for sure.

Either way if they say he is playing well I will go with it, the one I am really pissed about was Pouncey. And I guarantee you won't find any objective site saying he should be anywhere near the All pro team.

You have been quite a smasher. I remember some of your posts bragging about hunting down Steeler's fans at the games and harrassing them and then stealing and burning towels. You are obviously quite the fan.

Lmao... You're funny.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

I recognize Joe Thomas is an excellent player

I haven't seen much Browns this year and my memory was him getting beat by Suggs and then Kruger embarressed him with a sick spin move
    For me Eric Winston from Houston is the best RT in the AFC and one of the best in the league. Not even a look in

Seems once you have the "name" and get in you're in for years and years

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Lmao... You're funny.
    Sorry if I take awards that get players into the Hall of Fame so seriously.

I would just like to see who deserve it get it for a change? Guess that is too much to ask.

11. Re: Leach, Suggs & Ngata are 1st team All-Pros

Sorry if I take awards that get players into the Hall of Fame so seriously.

I would just like to see who deserve it get it for a change? Guess that is too much to ask.
    LOL nah you're funny cause you're the guy always posting links of other message boards pretty much sound just like you just did.

Just thought the irony was hilarious.

I agree with you though, Palumalu hasn't done much to be named to the all pro team this season. THIS SEASON. I try to catch as many steelers games as i can, i don't see it.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb