Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

T Sizzle on Jim Rome Today

Should be during the second hour. He usually bangs on the Steelers pretty hard when he goes on Rome. 1470am in Salisbury.

Blog Entries

Re: T Sizzle on Jim Rome Today

Thanks for the heads up... I haven't listened to Rome since Tuesday...

Blog Entries

Is this Rome's radio show or Rome is Burning?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I would love to hear it, but I don't have AM radio anymore and I won't pay for his webcast.

I actually like Rome's interviews, since he's not a total jackass to the players he has on his show.

Love that Sizzle is getting out there, giving us some more exposure, and preparing himself as the new face of the Ravens for when Ray steps down.

Blog Entries

Anyone have a recap?
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Any chance somebody found a link to this interview?

Blog Entries

I was wondering the same thing.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

There is a mobile app and I listen to Rome all the time. And the interview was on the radio show.

The short and skinny of it was, Sizzle came out and was basically hammering "the media" for praising Tebow. His argument was, if Joe Flacco went 6/23 passes, he or most QB's in the league would be hung out to dry. Tebow isn't judged the same. He also said, the Denver D is what was winning games. The reason this came up was he had stated that Flacco doesn't need to pray for an on field miracle to win, not knocking Tebow for being religious. He said we all pray to have a injury free games and the like, but not direct intervention from 'god' to win games.

Rome also asked him who he thought would win or wanted to win this weekend and he basically passed on the question saying it doesn't matter, they will take on whomever.

I like how most of Rome's interviews are honest and to the point. Not too much softball and fluff.

Blog Entries

Suggs is right, If the Ravens won, with Flacco putting up the numbers that Tebow did, even if he came through in the fourth quarter, he would get hammered. As would most other QBs.

True words from Suggs

And the Bronco's D can feel slighted over how little attention or credit they are getting.

No, the talking heads prefer to give the QB all the praise
    But then this can turn and the media who praise you today can turn around and rip you to pieces tomorrow