Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Ravens @ bengals wk 17 2012 montage.

Awesome work. Very well done. Highly entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by PeRK82 View Post
    Thanks bud, just imagine if i actually took my time. I would have these up that day of the game but im just too lazy or busy to start them.
    Not to turn around and denigrate the work, but it is a Youtube video, not a Superbowl commercial. All things in perspective.

Bottom line it is enjoyable, and so if you didn't give it incredible effort, it therefore demonstrates you have natural talent.

3. Re: Ravens @ bengals wk 17 2012 montage.

That's pretty fucking fantastic.

Make one for Webbie, he needs a highlight video on youtube, who better than the best.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Quote Originally Posted by 2gigch1 View Post
    Not to turn around and denigrate the work, but it is a Youtube video, not a Superbowl commercial. All things in perspective.

Bottom line it is enjoyable, and so if you didn't give it incredible effort, it therefore demonstrates you have natural talent.
    Perhaps you will share your stellar work with us?

I love these videos. I look forward to them every week.

Thanks, Perk.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Thanks! I really enjoy these montages.

iggyman555 Guest

well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom View Post
    Perhaps you will share your stellar work with us?

Not sure what your problem is. Initially told him it was good, he said he didn't put much effort into it, so then I said he had natural talent. All in all I tried to tell him good job while not to worry about how hard he worked on it.

Guess I'm a dick for trying to be supportive.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoravensfan View Post
    Excellent work! Seeing all those plays strung together it's unbelievable that we didn't have 2-3 interceptions on Sunday. The Suggs strip-sack is such a hustle play--he came from nowhere to make that hit.
    The receiver had his eyes fixed on a rapidly approaching Ray Lewis and before he knew it, Sizzle was taking away his loaf of bread.

Props PeRK82...

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    The receiver had his eyes fixed on a rapidly approaching Ray Lewis and before he knew it, Sizzle was taking away his loaf of bread.

Props PeRK82...
    Man i Love T.SUGGS, He is going to be our Defensive Leader. I dont think it was planned , i think he kinda fell into it. First person i think of when it comes to RAVENS Defense is Suggs. He has another great 5 yrs atleast with us, i hope.

Yhanks Perk, really enjoyed that! I could watch Ray Rice pull off those huge runs all day!
    "Well, I'd rather live with the hound dogs, for the rest of my natural-born life." Swamp Music by Lynyrd Skynyrd

12. Re: Ravens @ bengals wk 17 2012 montage.

Hey,
    I actually came across your footage on youtube. If you don't mind, I plan to use some of it for my own hype up video as you have it available in HD and in unique angles..unlike anyone else. Here's a video I made last time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHflNOFMI84