Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 32
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Dimas, CA
    Posts
    6,404

    Re: If this doesn't put a smile on your face....... You're dead inside.



    Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    http://www.baltimoreravens.com/media...d1609be77a0fd2

    It really struck me What Joe said at the beginning....
    Towards the end when Ray Lewis was speaking shirtless in the locker room, did anyone else notice that the tattoo on his right chest was pixelated? I wonder what kind of tattoo needs to be censored?




  2. #14

    Re: If this doesn't put a smile on your face....... You're dead inside.

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    Thanks BP!! Great video..

    this one is a great one too... the ultimate warrior!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=RMfqOCl3m80

    I'm sure my goosebumps will disappear here in a minute.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb





  3. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    15,397
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If this doesn't put a smile on your face....... You're dead inside.

    Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Towards the end when Ray Lewis was speaking shirtless in the locker room, did anyone else notice that the tattoo on his right chest was pixelated? I wonder what kind of tattoo needs to be censored?
    Didn't notice the tat but I have to admit I did notice how cut Ray is. Man that dude is in awesome shape.
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  4. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in a Purple Haze
    Posts
    2,201

    Re: If this doesn't put a smile on your face....... You're dead inside.

    Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    I'm sure my goosebumps will disappear here in a minute.
    I hear ya...

    every time he came outta tunnel this year I practically lost it.. wondering if it would be the final time.. I love me some Ray Lewis!!!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

    NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!




  5. #17

    Re: If this doesn't put a smile on your face....... You're dead inside.

    Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    http://www.baltimoreravens.com/media...d1609be77a0fd2

    It really struck me What Joe said at the beginning....
    I hear that myself. Nice montage. Thanks for the share.




  6. #18

    Re: If this doesn't put a smile on your face....... You're dead inside.

    Love Harbs jeering at the Cincy fans, haha! That's a coach I'd want to play for.




  7. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jumped off Couch
    Posts
    1,013

    Re: If this doesn't put a smile on your face....... You're dead inside.

    How great is Harbaugh's post-Pittsburgh press conference? Cut on his chin from jumping into Ozzie, quoting Teddy Roosevelt, "this is for the fans that JUMPED OFF THEIR COUCH!"

    edit: here's a good link for that press conference http://www.nfl.com/videos/baltimore-...leeds-football
    Last edited by chicagoravensfan; 01-06-2012 at 09:16 AM.




  8. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    2,294
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If this doesn't put a smile on your face....... You're dead inside.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?t=93004

    Although I think they're some Ravens fans gathered at that tunnel congratulating the team, I saw it in the 1winningdrive episode.
    Let me preface this by saying that I don't like terrell suggs, I do respect him though, or any other ravens for that matter. Anyways, I was attending the Bengals ravens game this past weekend and my seats were behind the ravens bench.

    Shortly before the game began t-sizzle walked up to the heater to warm up and a fan in front of me yelled "Hey Suggs, you are going down today." Suggs glanced up at the fan and replied "Yeah, goin down on your girl." and proceeded to make the hand gesture for oral sex on a female while wagging his tounge. That is all.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"




  9. #21

    Re: If this doesn't put a smile on your face....... You're dead inside.

    "1...2...3...BALTIMORE!!!"

    I love how the head coach and the players tie themselves to the city and endear themselves to the fans. They are OUR team, and they embrace that.




  10. #22

    Re: If this doesn't put a smile on your face....... You're dead inside.

    What Ray Lewis said at the end is the icing on the cake.


    ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!




  11. #23

    Re: If this doesn't put a smile on your face....... You're dead inside.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    "1...2...3...BALTIMORE!!!"

    I love how the head coach and the players tie themselves to the city and endear themselves to the fans. They are OUR team, and they embrace that.
    That is one of my favorite attributes of this team, they really appreciate the city of Baltimore and it's fans




  12. #24

    Re: If this doesn't put a smile on your face....... You're dead inside.

    Quote Originally Posted by chicagoravensfan View Post
    How great is Harbaugh's post-Pittsburgh press conference? Cut on his chin from jumping into Ozzie, quoting Teddy Roosevelt, "this is for the fans that JUMPED OFF THEIR COUCH!"

    edit: here's a good link for that press conference http://www.nfl.com/videos/baltimore-...leeds-football
    I know I jumped off the couch I was on when Torrey caught that touchdown.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland