Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Bart Scott Homecoming? (Hear me out!)

You think Ray is going to retire after this season? Only way Ray is quitting football next year is if he is force out!!!!!!! Ray don't know how to put his pride in his pocket and do what's best for the team which is sub out on passing downs. I love Ray but he needs to realize he is a liability in passing downs and has look bad on some running plays. Just like Cal Rip. he's playing pass his Prime but atleast Cal Rip. moved from Ss to 3rd base bc he lost the range to play Ss
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!

2. Re: Bart Scott Homecoming? (Hear me out!)

If i recall correctly, didn't he restructure his contract this year to take less money and in return it was guaranteed for next season

He's a 2-down LB these days who is in the twilight of his career and had zero impact for the Jets the last two seasons. Then there is the whole being a total d-bag factor AND the way he slammed the front office and Ray on the way out the door.

And there are some who want that nonsense in purple? Ponderous.

Thank God we have a front office more worried about putting the best players on the field and not nostalgia.

scott122523--415x615.jpg

Right back at cha bar :D