Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: So ticked off, had to start a thread about it!

Quote Originally Posted by myfavoriteboxer View Post
    If you want to despair for humanity, read some of the comments on this post.

Don't despair! Rejoice that you are counted amongst the Chosen of Israel. You and I are heirs of Abraham thru Jesus Christ!

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Basically that is what Suggs was saying. Drop the superstitious crap and go out on the field and play football. Suggs has been backing his words up all year, I see no reason for it to stop now.

Be not deceived. GOD is not mocked. Whatever a man sows, that shall he also reap!

God made you. You didn't make yourself. Your parents didn't determine it either. Receive His love or prepare to burn in hell, literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazooka Joe View Post
    Be not deceived. GOD is not mocked. Whatever a man sows, that shall he also reap!

God made you. You didn't make yourself. Your parents didn't determine it either. Receive His love or prepare to burn in hell, literally.
    1. use the "sarcasm" icon so people don't think you are serious but,

2. ...if you are serious, this is why there is a segment of football America is tiring of Tim Tebow. People keep asking this question about why Tebow gets under some people's skin. Truthfully Tebow hasn't done anything wrong and should be left alone but what he has unintentionally instigated are threads like this in forums and just in life in general where there is now one more chance for someone to proselytize in my chosen space. I know I shouldn't care and just move on and let the religious folk have their say but it just sounds so freaking stupid it is hard to ignore. Its like the idiot who cuts you off on the highway because they are talking on their cell phone. You know you want to chase them down and cut them off. You don't but you want to. Its the same for Tebow evangelicals who pay for billboards to pressure the Broncos to start him, media people who attribute the sudden success of the Broncos to "magic" or "something we just can't explain", kids wearing orange #15 jerseys with "JESUS" on the backs. Its stupid and it pisses people off for no other reason than the same reason the idiot who cuts you off pisses you off. It shouldn't bug you but it does.

There is a reason football is on Sundays. Its so heathens like me can find a sacred place to yell obscenities and heap inordinate amounts of praise onto pagan entities while the rest of you good god fearing folk can shack up in your temples and chant in unison about whatever the fuck in god's green earth you want to heap inordinate amount of praise onto. You praise your shit and I will praise mine. Its an unspoken rule that I leave you alone and you leave me alone.

Until Tebow.

Now something I am so passionate about becomes intertwined, diluted and infected with your need for "magic" and "things we can't explain". Don't cross the path of a black cat G. I have no choice but to listen to your infantile worldviews of extra special forces decending from the skies that affect the outcome of something so insignifanct and contrived as a football game where the majority of the earth's citizens are too poor to even come close to a NFL stadium. Its "magic" because you are too intellectually lazy try to figure the shit out so it must be some divine fucking plan. You are egocentric enough to think that if there was a force so powerful to create the universe that it would give a shit about your petty little 80 years of existance in this wide universe to draw you up a special plan...your own life's IEP. You are arrogant enough to warn me that I will burn in hell because I want god to fuck off long enough to let me check out of my stressful life for three hours a week and watch a football game without Tim trying to make me feel guilty because I jerked off recklessly last night and killed over a million poor innocent children to be.

Anyway.

That's really it in a nutshell...and a couple 2-3 beers.

This thread is headed for the trash heap.

Galen, buddy, don't feed the troll.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Suggs didn't say anything bad. Nothing to worry about here.