Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Big Ben tweaked ankle

This guy is entering Kobe Bryant territory on the "fake meter". It is almost unbearable at this point. Now we have national media picking up on what we have known for years, and even local media in Pittsburgh who service the Steelers every chance they get...

It sounds like Big Ben might just want something to talk about during the week.
    The Steelers still have no concern about Big Ben's status for Sunday's game. This could be just another case of Roethlisberger manufacturing drama surrounding his injury. He limped through the locker room Wednesday, "incidentally right past [an] ESPN crew," noted Mark Kaboly of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

Every time he opens his mouth it is just the biggest load of bullshit you have ever heard, and you can just see right through it.

My favorite is his "my guys" line. It is always about "his guys" and how he would do anything for "his guys" and how he wouldn't let "his guys" down.

Shut the fck up and play football you egomaniac drama queen.

2. Re: Big Ben tweaked ankle

I wonder if this sort of talk is an attempt to cover himself because he doesn't think a win over Denver is guaranteed.

But if true, it shows how Pittsburgh was silly to play him and risk further injury vs. Cleveland, when the outcome turned out to be meaningless and a backup could've won the game anyway.

Blog Entries

I heard it was a toss up between tweaking his ankle or vaginal cramps.

He's going to need another body guard on his night outs since he has lost his mobility.

He says he "doesn't think it will effect him on Sunday". Which means, it won't effect me except in the case that I play like shit.

Blog Entries

It's ridiculous. Just like when he first sprained it, he though he broke it. Then, it turned out to be only a grade 1 sprain. Just STFU and play. Everyone is hurt this time of year.

Blog Entries

Who married this guy again?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    He says he "doesn't think it will effect him on Sunday". Which means, it won't effect me except in the case that I play like shit.
    :word
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

What a little bitch this guy is. This DBag is so full of shit it's not even funny. The only ones who fall for his BS is the idiotic Shittsburgh fan base.

Mendenhall tore his ACL and took the spotlight off of him - All he is doing now, is trying to get back in the headlines and get some more attention. And it worked.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    You're right. Ben would be a respected a lot more if he just shut up. His on the field play has been great. Playing 'hurt' every week doesn't prove anything. Amazing that after 3 Super Bowls his legacy will be this drama queen crap.
    Exactly. His boorish behavior and penchant for embellishing injuries has diminished his on the field accomplishments. I am not the only Steeler fan who feels that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    It's ridiculous. Just like when he first sprained it, he though he broke it. Then, it turned out to be only a grade 1 sprain. Just STFU and play. Everyone is hurt this time of year.

And you know what is funny about that? The media has been reporting it as "one of those HIGH ankle sprains that takes 4-6 weeks to recover from, it is a MIRACLE he is even playing at all". Every analyst has been saying "man I have had the injury and it is tough!"

The "high ankle sprain" was complete speculation on the sidelines right after it happened and nothing more. Even when the Steelers came out and said it was a regular grade 1 sprain, the media completely ignored it and is still calling it a high ankle sprain to this day.

But his grade 1 sprain goes all the way up to his mangina. You know that has to hurt real bad. LOL
    Last edited by lovefootball; 01-05-2012 at 05:28 PM. Reason: spelling