Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Big Ben tweaked ankle

Probably just him being his normal drama queen self.

All I know is the Steelers haven't looked so hot the past 2 games he has played in since the injury.

Ben Roethlisberger doesn't know how he aggravated his high-ankle sprain in Pittsburgh's Week 17 win over the Browns.
    "I felt really good going into the Cleveland game," Roethlisberger said. "I don’t know if I caught it on the ground wrong or got hit. We’ll see, we’ll be alright." It sounds like Big Ben might just want something to talk about during the week. Until the Steelers say otherwise, assume Roethlisberger will be near his normal level of effectiveness for Sunday's Wild Card tilt with the Broncos
    Ben Roethlisberger revealed Wednesday that he suffered a setback with his ankle after tweaking it against the Browns last week.
    The Steelers still have no concern about Big Ben's status for Sunday's game. This could be just another case of Roethlisberger manufacturing drama surrounding his injury. He limped through the locker room Wednesday, "incidentally right past [an] ESPN crew," noted Mark Kaboly of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
    from rotoworld via Twitter

2. Re: Big Ben tweaked ankle

This freakin guy has got some psycholgical issues!

Re: Big Ben tweaked ankle

There's always something

If Ben played for Bill Belichick or Andy Reid he wouldn't be let near the media and all injury news would be either denied or answered with coach speak

Seems the Steelers let him say whatever he wants and play to the media

Can't have Clark getting all the press coverage.. When they lose, it will come out that he actually fracture his ankle, and has been playing on it. Steelers coach probably knows nothing about the fracture.

I've got the inside scoop. It's not even fractured, he actually lost his foot and has been putting a structured shoe on the stump for 2 weeks now... Or at least that's the dream story he wants if he wins and will be his excuse for losing :grbac:

Münchausen syndrome is a psychiatric factitious disorder wherein those affected feign disease, illness, or psychological trauma to draw attention or sympathy to themselves.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Can't have Clark getting all the press coverage.. When they lose, it will come out that he actually fracture his ankle, and has been playing on it. Steelers coach or the team doctors who examined him probably know nothing about the fracture.
    Fixed it for ya!

If Steelers management get involvement then it won't be a fracture

It'll be fracture like symptoms

Blog Entries

As a Steeler fan I like how the guy plays football. Other than that his drama queen antics have been getting old. He needs to shut the fuck up and play or dont play. The broken thumb, broken toes, limping around shaking his hand...pleeeze.

Blog Entries

This guy Roethlisberger......lol. First, you tweak the ankle, AND DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW YOU DID IT?!! THEN, you come back later and figure out that you tweaked it in Cleveland. Next week, he'll remember the exact play, but it won't be until after there is news of another Steelers injury.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    As a Steeler fan I like how the guy plays football. Other than that his drama queen antics have been getting old. He needs to shut the fuck up and play or dont play. The broken thumb, broken toes, limping around shaking his hand...pleeeze.
    :word
    I Completely agree. Great QB but a bad actress.

You guys mentioning the hand, foot, ankle, etc "injuries" to Ben failed to mention the best of all. He (allegedly) got a concussion a couple years back and they ended up strapping him to a stretcher, helmet and all with his facemask removed by an electric screw driver.. As they are leaving the field with his lifeless body, he just about pulled a John Lowenstein and raised his fists in the air like he was letting the crown know he wasn't going to die after all.

Then he played the following week like nothing had ever happend. LMAO. You gotta admit, his drama antics are funny.. sory of like Saturday morning cartoons.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    You're right. Ben would be a respected a lot more if he just shut up. His on the field play has been great. Playing 'hurt' every week doesn't prove anything. Amazing that after 3 Super Bowls his legacy will be this drama queen crap.