Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Say Atari!!

Blog Entries

Re: Say Atari!!

Here comes Bleed with the nerd comment. The world calls me a nerd. Well, I say the world is one big nerd.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

2. Re: Say Atari!!

What Level are you on World of Warcraft?
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Excell is the Resident Nerd... he's been that way since the sunspot..

Curse the day Comic-con and the Superbowl are on the same day.
    That term is no longer politically correct....from now on you must refer to him as "terminally virginal".

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    Yeah that's the one where John Wayne chases wild rhinos across the Serenghetti in a jeep with a noose and does that hot chain smokin' French chick with the baby elephant.

Still don't know what it has to do with the angry arm cleater or the lazy head punter.
    You are thinking of Hitachi....you know, the guys that make the big screens.....
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    By the way the more interesting thing is who was Haynesworth's DC when he decided to stomp an opponent on the head........Jim Schwartz. Maybe Schwartz is putting something in his players gatorade.
    I've wondered if Schwartz has had a hand in the creation of these new "dirty" Lions. I'm sure when he took over an 0-16 team his first goal was to change the culture - one way to do that is to tell your guys to play nastier, more aggressive, and not take shit from anyone. If guys like Suh have taken that too far, you wouldn't know it by Schwartz's reactions. Listening to him talk about those flags/fines/suspensions is like listening to Tomlin answer questions about a Harrison or Clark hit (and I think he and LeBeau are giving their guys the same "keep doing what you do" speech behind closed doors).

The fact that Haynesworth and Schwartz were together for the "stomp" is a little telling. Albert has been a lazy, unmotivated slob ever since, so you wonder if Schwartz had something to do with that temporary mean streak.

Blog Entries

I do not play World of Warcraft.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Here it is. Atari 2600 Footballatari_football_2.jpg

Schwartz, the same guy who wanted to kick Jim Harbaughs ass on national TV.

Blog Entries

Commodore!
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Quote Originally Posted by mindless lemming View Post
    You are thinking of Hitachi....you know, the guys that make the big screens.....
    no, no, Hitachi is the little grill you bbq stuff on.
    big screen tvs are made by Samsonite.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)