Thread: Bachmann's out

Bachmann's out

Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Re: Bachmann's out

Good. She was always a little to nutty for me. That and she always sounded like a cheerleader.

Another thing, and I know this is petty, but why when saying she was running for President did she have to say "I am running for the Presidency of the United States of America". Yeah, no shit, kinda figured that out. If she had to say anything why no just President or Presidency???

Perry just announced he is staying in the race.

Pretty stupid, IMO. No way he has a good showing in NH or SC.

Perry was about to drop out too today but I think he postponed his anouncement because he didn't want to be grouped with Bachmann losing campaign. Plus, isn't the Left afraid of Perry? :bag:

Its amazing that Santorum was 9 votes short of winning Iowa. I thought Gingrich's post-speech was very interesting. He is about as pissed as I have seen him after Romney spent millions on ads in Iowa to kill Gingrich's candidacy. It looks like he is choosing to team with Santorum to try to screw with Romney. I missed the last debate but I think this one coming up on Saturday will be a barnstormer. Watch for Gingrich to release the entire arsenal on Romney. It seems that Gingrich is taking this to a personal level. He knows he can't win the nomination and he soley wants to prevent Romney from winning it as this point. I don't see how Santorum hangs in there but at a minimum, Gingrich is going to weaken Romney through the process.

Pawlenty must be kicking himself. I have to think that someone had something on him and he didn't want it to come out so he dropped out. He would be in a good position right now.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Perry just announced he is staying in the race.

Pretty stupid, IMO. No way he has a good showing in NH or SC.

He won't be in the race much longer.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller