Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Does Denver have ANY chance vs. Pgh?

No disrespect to those from the Pitt, but maybe we should start a thread about the best excuse we will hear from" THOSE "people about this loss. I mean it could be kind of fun because you all know we're going to hear it. Just a thought. - Gonz

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by elgonzo View Post
    No disrespect to those from the Pitt, but maybe we should start a thread about the best excuse we will hear from" THOSE "people about this loss. I mean it could be kind of fun because you all know we're going to hear it. Just a thought. - Gonz
    Probably will hear "the refs screwd them". Oh wait the refs helped them and they still loss! :happyanim
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    Probably will hear "the refs screwd them". Oh wait the refs helped them and they still loss! :happyanim
    I will say the Zebra's had an extraordinarily bad weekend. There were a few bad calls today, but more then anything they and not just in the Denver/Pitt game but all weekend let the Olinemen get away with muggings. But! I pin the loss by the Steelers on the great and wonderful Dick Lebeau! I just could not believe how the entire game he sold out his defense to stop the run and let Tebow pass for 300 plus yards! The Ravens in week 1 showed just how bad the Steelers secondary was and they were without Ryan Clark to boot. We call for Cams head but Lebeau in my opinion screwed the pooch for the Steelers. As soon as Thomas caught the ball in OT I knew it was over because he left his defense vulnerable again. Quite possibly the poorest defensive performance by the Steelers I have seen in a long time.

Americanmade2012 Guest

To all the ones who said DENVER didnt stand a chance....ANY GIVEN GAMEDAY THERE IS ALWAYS A CHANCE!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edtude View Post
    I will say the Zebra's had an extraordinarily bad weekend. There were a few bad calls today, but more then anything they and not just in the Denver/Pitt game but all weekend let the Olinemen get away with muggings. But! I pin the loss by the Steelers on the great and wonderful Dick Lebeau! I just could not believe how the entire game he sold out his defense to stop the run and let Tebow pass for 300 plus yards! The Ravens in week 1 showed just how bad the Steelers secondary was and they were without Ryan Clark to boot. We call for Cams head but Lebeau in my opinion screwed the pooch for the Steelers. As soon as Thomas caught the ball in OT I knew it was over because he left his defense vulnerable again. Quite possibly the poorest defensive performance by the Steelers I have seen in a long time.
    :word
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edtude View Post
    I will say the Zebra's had an extraordinarily bad weekend...
    Oh, you mean an average week-end... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Oh, you mean an average week-end... Bc
    No Man I mean it was really bad!