Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2012 schedule

Re: Ravens 2012 Non AFCN Opponents

I won't believe any scheduling against the AFC West until the NFL publishes it, due to their new rules which impacted the western division and conference rotations. Last year, the NFL announced the schedule on January 3rd.

With a daughter living in Colorado, I am hoping for the Broncos game to be scheduled away.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Help: what is the draft order and who are our home/away opp for 2012?

Echo, echo, echo ....

Re: Ravens 2012 Non AFCN Opponents

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    Now I'm really confuse because the ravens website has it the other way around

Ravens web site has it one way, Jameson has it another. And he is claiming he got it from the NFL.

Making my head hurt now ....

Zriebec just posted on Sunspot that we get San Diego and Oakland HERE and KC and Denver on the road.

Which I don't buy.. Pretty sure they split up Oak and SD so teams don't get stuck making more than 2 west coast road trips in any given season.

I'm banking on Denver/Oakland as the roadies. And really hoping I'm right since I've already done road games @ Wash, Philly, Houston. I'd really like to make Denver my big roadie trip for 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Draft order for playoff teams is figured on the order in which they lose during the playoff. We could be picking anywhere from 21st to 32nd.

I don't believe this is correct, sir. The Ravens, as a team with a first round bye, are assured of picking 25th or later, since the 21-24 picks will go to the teams that lose this upcoming weeks. Also, in theory, if the Ravens lose in the AFC Semis, they would likely have a better record than at least one of the other 4 teams who lose the same week, so the best I see the Ravens picking is 26th.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    I'm betting the Vikings pick him up at the 3rd pick.

The REAL question is....... Do the Colts pick up Luck, and can they even afford that much money tied into one position(given Mannings salary), do they trade off Manning, or do they move out of the #1 pick and pick up a spot a few down and some other rounds from a team desperate for a QB, like maybe the Redskins?????
    Whatever the Colts do, it won't be Polian doing it. Fired. So much for him being a better GM than Ozzie.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    I'm betting the Vikings pick him up at the 3rd pick.

The REAL question is....... Do the Colts pick up Luck, and can they even afford that much money tied into one position(given Mannings salary), do they trade off Manning, or do they move out of the #1 pick and pick up a spot a few down and some other rounds from a team desperate for a QB, like maybe the Redskins?????

Than you look at the Rams. They have Bradford.
    If I'm the Colts GM, I'd draft Luck, and trade (or release) Manning. Peyton had his era (2 SB appearances, 1 ring) and has been having neck problems. Time for a new sheriff in town... Bc

2012 schedule

Next season's schedule looks pretty good at this point. AFC west and NFC East. Giants and Patriots will be home games. The tough one will be San Diego on the road again.

Home - Pitt, Clev, Cin, Den, Oak, Dal, NE, NY
    Away - Pitt, Clev, Cin, SD, Wash, Hou, Philly, KC

Re: 2012 schedule

11-5

Damn I thought we were home against SD
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Blog Entries

The away games don't require a lot of travel outside of SD and KC. That can be a small advantage.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!