Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The Good And The Bad (Week 3)

If we somehow come away with a win next week against the Chargers, the sky is the limit. I am a trifle concerned about the running game though. Not one of the tailbacks has come through so far, and with Daniels and Ross being unknown quantities, it's worrisome.
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

Quote Originally Posted by Art-Florida View Post
    If we somehow come away with a win next week against the Chargers, the sky is the limit. I am a trifle concerned about the running game though. Not one of the tailbacks has come through so far, and with Daniels and Ross being unknown quantities, it's worrisome.
    I agree, next weekend we will find out if this team is a legit contender or a pretender.

Atleast we will not have to worry about them looking past the Chargers.

Hey, another good was our punter...he got off a couple of good ones today and pinned the Browns inside their own 15 yd line at least twice, maybe three times.

He punted better than Stud boy did for the browns. So maybe losing him to the Browns wasn't such a bad thing.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

It seemd to me like the secondary didnt really show up today. Last week they were brutal -- this week they gave up alot of passes when the line was all over Frye--- maybe 7 sacks. With that kind of pressure there should be more turnovers and less of these miracle catches. Rolle did give up that td but he was only inches from tipping that ball. Cmac seems to be great at taking intentional penalties to prevent a score.

We're 3 and 0 for the first time in team history. That's a big pluss! :D
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

if the O could take care of business in the first 3 quarters they wouldn't have had their backs to the wall in the 4th. (I mis-set my vcr; when I got home from work I rewound it and got blank. aaaagghghgh!)
    GOD BLESS MATT STOVER!!!

Stover should be MVP this week. I was sweating bullets during those last 29 seconds, but he came through when we needed him like he always does.

THANK YOU MATT STOVER!!

Stover is a GOD among kickers. However the play calling needs to be spiced up a little...run, run, pass is getting very predictable.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

Why does everyone else's offense look more imaginative then ours??? I was calling the plays before they got out of the huddle.

Chargers, Broncos and Panthers coming up. Let's see if we can step it up.

The right side of the O Line needs to be imploded. Pashos and Vincent sucks!
    Waiting for the next one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Just win baby!!

Good to have a come from behind -- its been a while.

The only thing that would give me more gray hairs would be if we didn't run Jamal on first down. Don't know what it will take to get out of that predictability -- What I wouldn't give to get out of that "profile" . . .
    And to add to the predictability, where do we run him? UP THE MIDDLE! SHHHHH! noone knows! Block to the middle, and then ask the running back to climb over them! It's our creative game plan!:insane: But, they say good teams find a way to win, ....they also say The sun even shines on a dog's ass every now and then. Which are we? We may find an answer to that question this Sun Day, chargers!