Couple of Points

Clayton doesn't drop that pass in the first half and the browns might have been down 10 and changed the tone of the game.

That kid Frye put on a pretty good show but that offensive line might get him killed.

McNair got smacked in the head twice, how come no call.

I hope I never hear those two fricking announcers again.

Think teams are saying hey lets see if McNair can still throw the long ball.

Bet ya Mike Preston luv's a game like this.

If you saw the Bungels vs Squeelers you know the Squeelers fumble the game away. Doesn't look like the Bungles D has changed all the much.

How come we only had 3 wide outs?

Re: Couple of Points

Quote Originally Posted by PD101 View Post
    Clayton doesn't drop that pass in the first half and the browns might have been down 10 and changed the tone of the game.

That kid Frye put on a pretty good show but that offensive line might get him killed.

McNair got smacked in the head twice, how come no call.

I hope I never hear those two fricking announcers again.

Think teams are saying hey lets see if McNair can still throw the long ball.

Bet ya Mike Preston luv's a game like this.

If you saw the Bungels vs Squeelers you know the Squeelers fumble the game away. Doesn't look like the Bungles D has changed all the much.

How come we only had 3 wide outs?
    Rack this post!

1. The annoucers called Clayton, Mason. They called Terrell, Lee Suggs. They called Musa, Jamal Lewis, and called Trevor Pryce, Adalius Thomas. What idiots!

2. Mike Preston will have his negative article out in 3....2......1.......

3. I didn't get the 3 wideout thing, either.

4. I think McNair was injured in this game. Kyle Boller in 3...2.....1.....
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Trevor Pryce is nails.

PP

What the hell is up with Gus Johnson? This is the second straight week he was practically having an orgasm over the Ravens' opposition. He sounded like he couldn't contain his glee everytime Frye made a nice play.

I noticed that too. (Gus Johnson)

We did something, he was like: oh, The Ravens. Yawn....

They did something it was like this:

OOOOOOOOH YEAH.

Totally bulls hit.

I think McNair was injured in this game. Kyle Boller in 3...2.....1.....
    He took a good shot, but got right back up and was fine. Mac is a warrior, unless he has a serious injury don't expect to see Boller.

I would however be concered about Suggs, it looked like he cramped up at first, but then did not return. I hope he's OK, we are going to need him next Sunday.

I don't read Preston's reports. Just another fat ass scoring a game he has never played his whole life! Preston can kiss my hairy @$$!
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

If Suggs cant play against SD is Cody capable of playing DE in pass situations?

We need all the pass-rush we can get next week. But lets not forget we still have a guy named Trevor Pryce who can get the job done.
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

7 sacks and still a close game. I just wish Pashos would learn to line up correctly at the line. Two weeks now he got a flag for lining up incorrectly.

Where is the flag for hits on the QB? At least two were not called for McNair.

Guss Johnson nearly exploded when Fry threw that pass to Winslow...dude was a bit too hyped up for the Browns.

What the heck was Romeo doing challenging two in-bound catches by Mason???

Why did the Ravens not try to run a play with 20 seconds left in the 2nd quarter and 30 seconds in the 3rd? They could have gotten a quick play off and moved the ball. I know...why give extra seconds on the clock to the other team when you can run the clock down further.