Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Steeper fans most delusional of any team of any sport

Unbelievable. They are whining about the refs more than we ever have. Also they are saying that Ngata should be suspended for his roughing the passer? Huh?

The referees are all for the Ravens, they say. Hmm. Can someone show them why our 77 yard touchdown run didn't count? Or how about when Ladarius Webb had his potentially game winning punt return touchdown taken away because of a flop? I swear the Steelers coach their players to flop to draw penalties when we beat them on the field. It has happened so many times. Oh don't forget that the Steelers got an extra 4 chances to score a touchdown in the playoff game because DEFENSIVE HOLDING was called on a RUNNING play.

Yes, refs are all for us though and against the Steelers.

Absurd.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=68&f=1897&t=8507437&p=2

Re: Steeper fans most delusional of any team of any sport

Their all jackoffs don't worry about it. They will be gone soon enough

I like the guy that compares the breaks the refs give us to the same breaks the refs give to Duke basketball.

Classic!

Blog Entries
    I hate to admit it but it's funny as he'll to me to think there is a perception (right or wrong) that the Ravens get calls their way. Oh the irony

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Dumb iPhone. Auto "corrected".

Also they apparently think that getting the ball at the 1 after a defensive PI is inherently getting "bailed out by the refs" because I keep seeing them reference the Cardinals game even though all 3 PIs were sure-fire and indisputable.

How about the refs not throwing a PI when Torrey Smith was grabbed and arm barred on the long pass earlier in the game? Sorry, but refs almost NEVER throw PI flags on hail mary passes. Besides the receiver had Webb's jersey too and was pushing off.

AJ Green had Webb by the face mask. Webb was trying to keep contact by grabbing his shoulder.

Good no call.

I don't have a problem with the Torrey Smith non call because it was an uncatchable ball.

Get used to it. I think you picked an appropriate word in delusional, but I also also throw in obnoxious and fair weather. If we beat them again, in the playoffs, and give Harbaugh a Gatorade bath, they will lose their minds!

Blog Entries

Its funny how when they catch a break from the refs that leads to a win, WE (Ravens fans) are supposed to get over it and blame our team for not doing enough to over come the refs. They sit on their high horse like they are above pointing out how bad the NFL refs, in general, are.

Flip the script and boy do the hypocrites show their true colors.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Unbelievable. They are whining about the refs more than we ever have. Also they are saying that Ngata should be suspended for his roughing the passer? Huh?

The referees are all for the Ravens, they say. Hmm. Can someone show them why our 77 yard touchdown run didn't count? Or how about when Ladarius Webb had his potentially game winning punt return touchdown taken away because of a flop? I swear the Steelers coach their players to flop to draw penalties when we beat them on the field. It has happened so many times. Oh don't forget that the Steelers got an extra 4 chances to score a touchdown in the playoff game because DEFENSIVE HOLDING was called on a RUNNING play.

Yes, refs are all for us though and against the Steelers.

Absurd.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=68&f=1897&t=8507437&p=2
    One of my all time favorite calls was Ben Fumbled in the end zone . The Maimi defense player clearly revovers and hands the ball to the ref !!! Guess who keeps the ball and when by a field goal ???? Do the Squeeler fans forget about that horrible call ????:hammer:

Blog Entries

They have to worry about Denver. I don't have much faith in Tebow, but the Steelers have to travel all the way to Denver and play at mile high. Ryan Clark will not be playing due to his altitude sickness.

All the whining in the world is not going change the out come of the game. Let them whine. Don't get caught in pissing contest with trolls. AND don't be a whiner!