Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: BUF/NE game

Re: BUF/NE game

Where the hell is Lindell?

Ughhhhhh.

Fuck!!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Stevie Johnson was benched in the first quarter of Sunday's Week 17 game against the Patriots after getting a 15-yard excessive celebration penalty.
    After scoring with under six minutes left in the first quarter, Johnson pulled up his jersey to reveal a T-shirt that read, "Happy New Year." He was immediately flagged, costing the Bills 15 yards of field position. Johnson spent the rest of the half on the bench with his helmet off. It's unclear if he'll be back in the game. This is the second time in six weeks he's been hit for excessive celebration and the second time in his career he's used an undershirt as a prop

What a douche bag!

should say:this is 2nd time in 2 years Johnson has fucked over the Ravens

People go crazy about how dumb the rules are etc...

Fine.

But why this guy can't control himself is a whole nother issue.

Moron.

PP

Johnson has to be the biggest idiot on the planet.

He got in trouble for doing the SAME THING and he does it again?

You know no head coach in the NFL is putting him back in the game after that.

That reeks of him giving a giant middle finger to the organization who won't pay him what he wants and doing that shit on purpose to hurt the team. Like he knows that is going to be his last game in a Bills uniform so he tries to hurt them while he walks out the door.

I bet he isn't even on the sidelines in the 2nd half. If I was the coach he wouldn't be.

Johnson is officially a moron who must have self esteem issues - choosing to hurt his team with a calculated, and shit, stunt. At least put something original on a t-shirt if you're going to risk catching hell for it.

At least T.O. and Ochocinco backed up their antics with clutch plays. This retard has dropped as many game winners as he's caught.

He's from the Fred Mitchell school of dickhead WR's.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    You know no head coach in the NFL is putting him back in the game after that.
    I don't know. Coaches still wanna win and I'm sure he had his ass handed to him at halftime. He could go into BEAST mode and light them up in the 2nd-half...

Quote Originally Posted by FellsPointRaven View Post
    Johnson is officially a moron who must have self esteem issues - choosing to hurt his team with a calculated, and shit, stunt. At least put something original on a t-shirt if you're going to risk catching hell for it.

At least T.O. and Ochocinco backed up their antics with clutch plays. This retard has dropped as many game winners as he's caught.

He's from the Fred Mitchell school of dickhead WR's.
    +1
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    I don't know. Coaches still wanna win and I'm sure he had his ass handed to him at halftime. He could go into BEAST mode and light them up in the 2nd-half...
    The thing is there is much more to it than just a TD celebration. There are issues behind the scenes and it looks like this is related. It almost has to be, no one is that dumb.

Anybody else see Jim Schwartz lose his mind over that TD that was called incomplete? That is where his players get that crap from.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller