Page 1 of 13 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BUF/NE game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

BUF/NE game

Buffalo fake punts from their own 43 (nothing to lose), gets it, then gets 47 yd PI, then quick TD. 7-0, Buffalo. Heh, probably won't keep that lead until the end, but it's as good a start as we could have hoped.

Bills have shot. At least this gives us something to watch to take our minds off our game.

Ne goes 3 and out. Buf driving.

Re: BUF/NE game

TD Bills. Would make our game mean a whole lot more if they pull off this upset.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Yeah, would be so sweet. But until the 4th quarter, I am not even going to think about a Buffalo win, after what happened last week in the Miami/NE game. I am happy as heck at the start of the game but NE can score too fast for anyone to count on this lead to remain all game.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    Yeah, would be so sweet. But until the 4th quarter, I am not even going to think about a Buffalo win, after what happened last week in the Miami/NE game. I am happy as heck at the start of the game but NE can score too fast for anyone to count on this lead to remain all game.
    Yeah I agree. Bill and Tom are masters of adjustments. They'll figure out what the Bills are doing and shut it down eventually.

In other news...TJ Yates is hurt. Delhomme is in. Man the Texans just cant catch a break.

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

The in-play line still has the Pats as a favorite down 14-0. $1 bet currently returning $1.77 on NE.

Bills going for it on 4th again...

And they pick it up.

Buf is trying anything and everything to win this game. Tis is gonna be tough for NE.

Blog Entries
    Another 4th down conversion in the 1st quarter !! This is exactly why I didn't want to play cincy with nothing to play for !!

I hope this isn't a tease like the Mia/NE game last week.

Quote Originally Posted by timmyonfleet View Post
    I hope this isn't a tease like the Mia/NE game last week.
    I'm thinking the same damn thing. I'm at work is this game on TV today?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk