http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjj5OA1I5UU

I find myself thinking about Cmac, more and more with the drafting of Jimmy Smith. Cmac, man i don't think people around the league understood how good he was, i see what Revis does, and i think man, that wasn't too far off from how Cmac used to shut receivers down.

Perfect size, to speed ratio, incredible instincts... He could have been so much better but he was still really really good, the most underrated corner in the league during his time. He had one of the most under appreciated seasons in team history, in 06 i didn't think anyone was better. He had to be 1b to Champ Bailey's 1a. Everyone was so good that season, that it sorta overshadowed how good Cmac Actually was, for a while he was my favorite raven, then obviously it didn't end well, but i think we shouldn't forget just how good this guy was. In terms of all time Great defensive players in Ravens history i rank him 5th, right behind

Ray
Ed
Suggs
Boulware
McAlister...

Where do you rank him?

If Jimmy turns out to be as good as Cmac, minus the bad attitude, i would be a very very very happy Ravens fan..

Here's to Sunday! BALL SO HARD, HAPPY NEW YEARS!!