PFF: Flacco Finds the Road Home

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog...ivotal-points/

This is exactly the type of game that has evaded the Ravens in the Harbaugh-Flacco era and the type of situation where it normally all goes wrong. But this was different, Flacco had already played the game of his life (+5.9 PFF grade for this game) completing 27 of his 42 passes despite those six drops. Dropping back, Flacco finds Smith in the end zone and, though being held back by William Gay, Smith makes the catch. For the second year in a row, Flacco had delivered a game-winning drive in Pittsburgh.
    sidenote: In all the joy surrounding the outcome of the game I forgot Torrey had four drops that game

Re: PFF: Flacco Finds the Road Home

Makes the come from behind win even more impressive.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

My teacher at the time was a Steelers fan who was in Pittsburgh at the game. It was fun going to class that week.

Blog Entries

Gonna need Flacco to have a big game this weekend too. Bengals have a good run-D.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

For my money, that was Flacco's career highlight to date. Like it was said, had to overcome six drops, including two crucial ones on that GW drive. Flacco put the team on his back and willed them to victory, same as he did the year before up there.