Blog Entries

Who will get the sixth seed in the AFC?

Will it be the Bengals, Broncos, Jets, Titans or Raiders?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Re: Who will get the sixth seed in the AFC?

Bengals most likely scenario IMO

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Bengals would have to win or for all those other teams to lose, with the exception of some strange scenarios with the Jets and Titans where some teams need to win.

Blog Entries

The Jets have the toughest road but they seem to always find away. I have a hunch they're going to make it again.

Blog Entries

The Bengals can lose and still get in, as long as the Jets and either the Raiders or Broncos lose. If the Jets lose, the Bengals, Titans, and Raiders/Broncos would have to lose. Tennessee has to win and have every other contender lose, if I am not mistaken.

I could actually see a lot of these teams losing tomorrow. It would not surprise me if all of them lost.

Under those circumstances, the Bengals would get the sixth seed. That is what I think is going to happen.
    Last edited by The Excellector; 12-31-2011 at 03:58 PM.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I think the titans get the 6th seed. I see them beating a Housten team that will rest its starter. I see the Jets beating miami and i see Oakland and Cincinnati losing. Meaning titans get the 6th seed

I think the Jets will sneak their way in.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries
    The jets won't beat the phins !

Quote Originally Posted by Tucking View Post
    I think the titans get the 6th seed. I see them beating a Housten team that will rest its starter. I see the Jets beating miami and i see Oakland and Cincinnati losing. Meaning titans get the 6th seed
    I think I heard that hou is playing everyone because they have lost their rhythm and they want some momentum going into the playoffs! But I still like the titans

9. I think it will probably be the Bengals with an outside shot of it being the Titans. The team I thought I'd most like to see is the Raiders for Hue but actually I don't want them to win a playoff game and send another first-round draft pick to Cincinnati.

Quote Originally Posted by myfavoriteboxer View Post
    I think it will probably be the Bengals with an outside shot of it being the Titans. The team I thought I'd most like to see is the Raiders for Hue but actually I don't want them to win a playoff game and send another first-round draft pick to Cincinnati.
    if im correct i thought they had to get to the AFC championship game?

11. Re: Who will get the sixth seed in the AFC?

Quote Originally Posted by Tucking View Post
    if im correct i thought they had to get to the AFC championship game?
    Ah, good catch, they'd need to win a divisional round game either this season or next for the pick to jump from a second rounder to a first. I could see them winning on wild-card weekend (either as #4 at home, which would actually be tougher, or as #6 at Houston) but it would be very tough for them to beat NE, PIT, or BAL on the road.