Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Hats off to Admin Steve

Mad props to Steve and everybody who was apart of this. This place is, IMO, the finest place to discuss Ravens football on the web, with quality, long-term contributors plus an influx of fresh, newer members. This may sound like a commercial, but this is an outstanding forum.

Blog Entries

Aww thanks guys. The Lion's share of the praise though should go to Tony for making it possible to move to the version 4 platform, and also to Nick at www.D3corp.com and some of his colleagues . Nick loaded this all up on a back up of the database last week to make sure it all worked. All I did on Wednesday was stand there while we made it live and then started the modding.

One of the new features of the platform is a blogging capability. I know some of you have a Blog, now you can integrate it here and we can push it out there for you. Tony will have more on that when we are ready (although it is working now).

The Facebook link is 99% complete - we're waiting on vBulletin to fix a tiny aspect of it which is not working and is a known bug.

Lots of other stuff coming. Make sure you visit the main 24x7 front page - we are now linking every story published on the site in the right hand sidebar. This site is clearly the best one out there. Please tell your friends.

Have a happy New Year guys. I have a Joe Manchu for the duration of the Ravens' post season. Let's hope I still have it well into January.

GO RAVENS!
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Your hats off to Administrator Steven.

He opened the door, for the return........of The Excellector.
    YES, and it quickened the exit of "The Temporary Ring" ... Bc

Love the new board layout and that the ads are on the right now :)