Shop NFL (COM) Commerical

Seen this commercial twice now -where the women toss their NFL gear back at their man -Dan redskined faced owner was in it. Pushing the lady fitted wear.

But now Coach Harbs is at the end....kinda funny!

Re: Shop NFL (COM) Commerical

You must watch commercial-limited TV to have only come across this ad twice! We see it frequently. It's like a great Saturday Night Live skit -- I can watch it over and over and still chuckle. Of course, that ad has cost me hundreds of dollars, as Mrs. T went on an NFL Shop expedition for a new wardrobe of women's sizes for her Ravens gear!

There are several versions shown. If I properly understand the You Tube linking instruction manual, here is the original version which we used to watch before the longer version came out which added the Harbaughs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xyp4...eature=related

edit: found the Harbaugh short version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K7RP1gRobI

Last edited by Mista T; 12-31-2011 at 07:53 AM.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

In one version Alyssa Milano is in it looking fantastic. She has a company called 'Touch' that is now the largest maker of women's fan wear. Talk about beauty and brains.

Blog Entries
    I've never seen Harb in those until I viewed the videos on Mr.T links. I guess it's regional

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I'm not supposed to have NFL Network, but watching college games on ESPN, and flipping over to NFL NET -conditioned to seeing those Lexus ads, and took me awhile to notice the updated NFL Shop ad. I block them out when it seems like the same old ad.....thanks for the link!

First time seeing this version so I think it is regional.