Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Dear Cam Cameron

Feed the Bengals some middle-eastern grub(bs) : Rice and Pit(t)a... Bc

Dear Cam, hope you and Flacco are on the same page for this game. Make the appropiate changes needed if original game plan doesn't work.. PS, please make the bengals D look as bad as possible, so Flacco gets great press after the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    Dear Cam:

Take the day off, let a drunk chimp throw darts at the playbook and run those plays. If the players 'execute' them, we win the game going away. If the players can't execute them, then it's on them, and we are screwed regardless.

Signed, another knowledgeable fan
    LMFAO
    I will now be looking at cam and see a gray haired chimp with a beer can in one hand and a dart in the other - Gonz

4. Re: Dear Cam Cameron

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven View Post
    More Pitta on third down please

Best hands on the team
    More Pitta! More Pitta! More Pitta! More Pitta! More Pitta! More Pitta! :celery

Dear Cam, ask the defense to actually show up this week. Ask Pagano to actually put pressure on the rookie quarterback.

Just give me a win baby!!

Blog Entries

Please trade Flacco for Charlie Batch so I
    can change my handle.

:ww:

Blog Entries

ooopps.

Blog Entries

Lol at people defending Cam.

Anyways I agree, stay aggressive.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Lol at people defending Cam.

Anyways I agree, stay aggressive.
    I know man it's funny. I find it funny how we come out of the gate guns blazing get a few scores then revert to small ball with half a game left. That's exactly what happened vs the Browns and has happened many times in the past. You don't see top teams like the Pat's, Packers, Saints score 14-17 points then start playing small ball. They keep pouring it on and stay aggressive. You need a balanced attack for sure but from what I have seen from Cam he is not one to try something different to create a spark. I really don't see much motion. He had to be told to try Boldin in the slot. Isn't that something a offensive coordinator should know? How to create mismatches? Where is the no huddle to get the tempo going? His play calling can go from awesome to as basic as possible all in one game. I am not saying you need to score every single drive. But the pace of the offense and the tempo should be high. Sometimes it really seems like Cam is content to go 3 & out because we have a lead.

Dear Cam
    Maintain that balance yet aggressive approach. For the most part that's what got us to 11 wins

Dear Joe
    Secure the ball and go out and play the game of your life and shut up the naysayers

Dear Chuck
    Come up with a gameplan that confuses the hell out of Dalton and expose him for the rookie he is

Dear Secondary
    Please play with sound technique and communicate on every play

Sincerely
    Anxious Ravens fan

Mostly, get a win. This is one of the most important games in franchise history. Yup! Start agressive and get the lead. The defense will do a reasonable job.

When on offense, particularly in 2nd half with the lead, be more agressive. Give the D some rest. If you are not yet aware of it, the game is tougher for the defense
    than it is for the offense. So, give our defense some rest. Pound their defense in the 2nd half with plays that are designed to do more than run out the clock.

Closing words: Goddamnit, go out there and let our offense kick some ass!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure this will make all Ravens fans forgiving towards you.