Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dear Cam Cameron

When we play in Cincy on Sunday and you start calling your plays please for the love of god press the gas peddle and DO NOT let up............

I am tired of getting a couple scores then become conservative as hellllllllllllll........... In SD it was called "Marty Ball" when really it was "Cam Ball". I remember that game in SD when in the 2nd half SD got conservative and we came back to beat them.......

Re: Dear Cam Cameron

No pancake social for you! Too hurtful. :D

Blog Entries

and stop dropping passes and fumbling for god sake

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

iggyman555 Guest

and run the ball

More Pitta on third down please

Best hands on the team

I thought we were all bitching about how we need to run the ball more? and give Rice his touches??

What happened?

And RWT got it right.. I hate it when Cam drops passes, and throws interceptions.. Hate that.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Blog Entries

Dear Cam; only call run plays that are effective. Don't call any running plays that lead to tackles before a big gain. And No pass plays other than succesful ones down the field. Any play that doesn't work is bullshit and you shouldn't have called it. If their defense gets a sack it's obviously because the play takes too long to develop. Penalties, turnovers and punts are all signs of bad coaching.

Signed, your knowledgable Raven fan ;)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Dear Cam; only call run plays that are effective. Don't call any running plays that lead to tackles before a big gain. And No pass plays other than succesful ones down the field. Any play that doesn't work is bullshit and you shouldn't have called it. If their defense gets a sack it's obviously because the play takes too long to develop. Penalties, turnovers and punts are all signs of bad coaching.

Signed, your knowledgable Raven fan ;)
    LMAO..

I cosign this.... Its ridiculous.. almost feel bad for cam, you cant win if its every not a Touchdown.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Dear Cam:

Take the day off, let a drunk chimp throw darts at the playbook and run those plays. If the players 'execute' them, we win the game going away. If the players can't execute them, then it's on them, and we are screwed regardless.

Signed, another knowledgeable fan

Dear Mr Cameron,

My request is quite simple. When you call a play please run in and convene the huddle, snap the ball, take the snap and either hand the ball to yourself (hopefully 20+ times per game) or chuck it downfield. When you chuck it please proceed downfield, get separation and try not to drop it, Thanks. Also please quit with the false starts, try to improve your run blocking and remember to protect Joe (or yourself) on all passing plays.

Sincerely Dude,
    The MadMan.

P.S. You're a quick study, next week we're going to cover Special Teams

Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Heh, nice Camometer, especially the faint picture of Flacco and Cam in the background. :D

My meter currently has the needle pointing to the "W" in Warm.