Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: ESPN news on Boldin

He's listed as doubtful. We need him. We'll see.
    90% of the game is half mental

Blog Entries

Those of you saying that by playing he cant hurt it worse are not completely correct. The actual meniscus may not get injured worse but when one part of your body is hurt the rest of your body naturally compensates for it and when that happens a lot of times you hurt something else. It happened to me I hurt my meniscus in my left knee rushed back when it started feeling a little better and I sprained my right MCL, I took 2 weeks off and came back before it was completely healed and tore my ACL, MCL, PCL and Meniscus in the same knee 2 weeks later.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    IMO, NO. We have Evans, plus two competent TEs who (along with T. Smith) can take over the receiving chores for one game. This would give Boldin, if we win, two more weeks to heal for the playoffs... Bc
    Id argue we have only one. Dicksons continuing to show abity to get open and not catch the ball. Last week was so frustrating to see those drops after making a nice grab or two in traffic. I believe harbs even has said something about doss getting more time instead of 2 TE sets because of his inconsistency. Overall i completely agree with you though. I think they should rest him and play who is healthy. I just hope thats more doss than dickson in this case.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

They traded for Evans to be a starter. Now, he can be a starter. They shouldn't have to rush Boldin back.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Smells of Harbs playing with the injury report.

Being cleared for practice doesn't mean he's running post patterns and getting hit. He could be on a bike on the sidelines for all we know.

No way he plays, IMO

Is Boldin at 70% better than Evans at 100%? Maybe... but I'm not sure it's worth the risk of aggravating Boldin's injury, even if that risk is relatively low.

Why would Harbaugh pretend Boldin might be back? I think Boldin is activated....just a guess of course.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

I don't think Boldin plays, especially if the weather is bad and it's a sloppy track.

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

Injury decisions are the one time I never second guess the team/coaches/trainers. Every player/injury/gameplan is different, and I usually just trust that the folks who are in practice every day and consulting with actual medical professionals know better than I.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Id argue we have only one. Dicksons continuing to show abity to get open and not catch the ball. Last week was so frustrating to see those drops after making a nice grab or two in traffic. I believe harbs even has said something about doss getting more time instead of 2 TE sets because of his inconsistency. Overall i completely agree with you though. I think they should rest him and play who is healthy. I just hope thats more doss than dickson in this case.
    I have no problem with your POV, but the coaching staff does. Seems Dickson gets a lot more offensive snaps than Pitta. Your last sentence though...how can they rely on Doss (no NFL catches) more than Dickson, even with his drops? Fantasy world : If only Dickson had Pitta's hands... Bc