Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obummer Care

Obummer Care

When will these Librals realize that Obummer Care is bad for this country. We need to ensure that a God-fearing RepubliCAN wins the next presidential election or else this country is done for good. It is time we take back this country!!!! WHO IS WITH ME? Vote or become a slave to the dark side!

Re: Obummer Care

i think you forgot your "sarcasm" icon. You wouldn't want someone to think you are serious.

Blog Entries

LOL GALEN - Even I picked up the sarcasm.

There are no God fearing Christian RepubliCANS
    in the party. They all compromised and joined the
    DEMs.

And besides, the newbie didn't post
    a link. You gotta post a link newb.

Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-03-2012 at 03:06 AM.

Thanks Guys, I remember now why I stopped posting on Nationals over at the site that shall not be named.

You're welcome, RavensRock! ;)

Blog Entries

As for the OPs SARCASM that we take the country back. Why would anyone want that?

O'BUMMER has destroyed the economy beyond its wildest dreams.

O'BUMMER has lost millions of jobs.

O'BUMMER lost our AAA bond rating for the first time ever.

O'BUMMER ran health care down the country's throat even though Americans didn't want it while
    dis-regarding the constitution over mandatory health care which is being reviewed by the Supreme Court right now.

O'BUMMER raised the debt by $2T in the first 480 days of office and then asked for and got the debt ceiling raised
    not caring what it did to countries like Greece, Spain, Italy, and others. He got it by threatening to stop old people's social security checks and the military's pay checks, the very ones that are fighting and dying for him and liberals laugh at this.

Budget cuts are suggested in the trillions but liberals
    fight that and allow about $30B in cuts to save the economy.

O'BUMMER is slashing defense budget by more than a trillion dollars while we're being threatened by everybody from Iran and North Korea to China and Russia.

O'BUMMER lets the Muslim Brotherhood take over Egypt and Al-Qaeda take over Libya and letting the Taliban out of
    Afghanistan like LBJ let the VC out of S. Vietnam.

O'BUMMER releases Taliban leaders, gives Russia our military missile secrets, turning the Middle East over to the Muslim Brotherhood.

O'BUMMER stops shipments of bunker buster bombs to Israel promised by the Bush administation so Israel
    may want someone to take the country back too.

Liberals constantly attack the 1st and 2d Amendment even calling supporters of it Nazis. See Pelosi.

Liberals are taking away Christmas.

Liberals are taking away our language.

WHY WOULD ANY AMERICAN FEEL THREATENED ENOUGH TO WANT TO TAKE THE COUNTRY BACK.

I DON'T GET IT.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-06-2012 at 02:50 AM.

I'm all for taking the country back, silly.

I want to impose a Christian-esque Sharia law!

Let's revoke previous legislation and make it so marriage is only between a man and woman. Just because they are born gay does not mean they have to die gay! We can change them.
    Let's have a line in airport security checkpoints for believers and disbelievers (Muslims) as they are the only ones terrorizing the world today.
    Let's end Welfare since Jesus would never approve of a lazy (black) man waiting for that first of the month so he can go to the grocery store and purchase a T-bone steak with food stamps.

Take away Christmas? We should pass a law so EVERYDAY is Christmas since nobody truly knows the date of Christ's birth. We must protect this country from the infidels, AirFlacco! I am glad you are on our side.

Blog Entries

The libbies themselves are worried that the country will be taken back even if O BUMMER isn't.

LOL AT THIS:

I think this includes Galen:

“I have one heck of a lot of Democrats saying, ‘I voted for him before, don’t know if I can do it again,’ ” he said.

http://www.americablog.com/2011/09/d...ama-going.html

Blog Entries

Well, the defense budget should be cut...in the right ways though.

We spend so much money on so many different foreign occupied bases, it's ridiculous. We have something like 55 or 60 American military installations in Germany. Is that REALLY needed anymore? Maybe 60 years ago it was, but not now. Think of the costs just keeping personnel, food, water, and electricity there. That's not even taking into consideration the actual physical assets there. We're talking millions to probably billions of dollars spent per year maintaining those installations in Germany...and that's just 1 country.

There are at least 60 other countries around the world with American operated military bases. I'm sorry, but that is entirely unecessary and superfluous in today's economic crisis.

Do we need close to 100 different installations in Japan? Or what about the 20+ installations in England? How about the nearly 300,000 troops worldwide collecting un-taxed monies, separation pay, hazard pay, etc?

The defense budget definitely needs to be cut and there are places in the budget that CAN be cut...it's just a matter of someone sitting down and deciding what are the right cuts to make that WONT jeopardize the United States. Instead of the 60 some installations in Germany, how about they start building some installations along the border of Mexico and Canada? Seems to me that would make much better use of the current military.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    As for the OPs SARCASM that we take the country back. Why would anyone want that?

O'BUMMER has destroyed the economy beyond its wildest dreams.

O'BUMMER has lost millions of jobs.

O'BUMMER lost our AAA bond rating for the first time ever.

O'BUMMER ran health care down the country's throat even though Americans didn't want it while
    dis-regarding the constitution over mandatory health care which is being reviewed by the Supreme Court right now.

O'BUMMER raised the debt by $2T in the first 480 days of office and then asked for and got the debt ceiling raised
    not caring what it did to countries like Greece, Spain, Italy, and others. He got it by threatening to stop old people's social security checks and the military's pay checks, the very ones that are fighting and dying for him and liberals laugh at this.

Budget cuts are suggested in the trillions but liberals
    fight that and allow about $30B in cuts to save the economy.

O'BUMMER is slashing defense budget by more than a trillion dollars while we're being threatened by everybody from Iran and North Korea to China and Russia.

O'BUMMER lets the Muslim Brotherhood take over Egypt and Al-Qaeda take over Libya and letting the Taliban out of
    Afghanistan like LBJ let the VC out of S. Vietnam.

O'BUMMER releases Taliban leaders, gives Russia our military missile secrets, turning the Middle East over to the Muslim Brotherhood.

O'BUMMER stops shipments of bunker buster bombs to Israel promised by the Bush administation so Israel
    may want someone to take the country back too.

Liberals constantly attack the 1st and 2d Amendment even calling supporters of it Nazis. See Pelosi.

Liberals are taking away Christmas.

Liberals are taking away our language.

WHY WOULD ANY AMERICAN FEEL THREATENED ENOUGH TO WANT TO TAKE THE COUNTRY BACK.

I DON'T GET IT.
    And don't forget AF, even with all this HE"S A LOCK TO BE REELECTED!!!

Blog Entries

And another thing about the defense budget:

A guy I worked with while I was in the Navy got out back in April and hired on by Booz Allen for a contract with the NSA. The NSA is so back logged in their HR department that this guy has never actually done any work AT ALL. He's been sitting in an office complex outside of Fort Meade watching netflix all day long because the NSA hasn't cleared him to come work on-site yet...even though he's held a clearance for nearly a decade. They're paying him $125K annually and he hasn't done anything. That money comes from the defense budget as well. There are entirely too many situations JUST LIKE THAT.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

SOLO: You're right but it really doesn't matter because we're spending so much on defense we're so far ahead of the rest of the world, it's not really a threat but the libbies want to hurt our security in anyway they can even not wanting to secure our border.

Hell, FDR put the entire Pacific fleet in one place just to entice the Japs to sink it which they did. Fortunately, they didn't put the carriers and they saved the country.

Actually, three were stationed in one spot (the Yorktown was with the Atlantic fleet) but were making runs dropping planes off to various islands in the Pacific. They were returning to Pearl and were within 250 miles on Dec 7th.

Then to top if off, FDR gave all Eastern Europe to Stalin w/o his firing a shot that led to the Cold War.

FDR was the Jap's and a pinko commie's best friend as GO TO would say. LOL.

Think that's sarcasm, look up all the spies the commies had in his administration alone not to mention the mole in the CIA during the Bay of Pigs invasion.

GIVE ME A MILLION ARMED CITIZENS AND NO COUNTRY CAN DEFEAT IT.

PRESIDENT ANDY JACKSON.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-06-2012 at 01:10 PM.