That's a pretty weird one...

Re: Antonio Brown voted Steelers MVP

He was good the second half of the season anyway, he was on my FF team

Checking the stats here and he has:
    63 receptions
    1,018 yds
    2 TDs

Not hugely impressive, Mike Wallace tops these easily

16th in the league for kick returns yardage and for the same stat on punt returns he is 10th in the league with one TD

As some saw in FF, second half of the season it was Wallace attracting the coverage so Brown was putting up good numbers. Though not against the loss in SF or the wins over the Rams
    He has some yds rushing but nothing major

From Week seven to fourteen including the bye, he was getting an average of ninety five yards a game. That's pretty consistent

Blog Entries

Ward is becoming less and less of a factor. Some reporter asked him about retirement and he really was angry about that question. Next year it's going to be just those young receivers.

Blog Entries

I do not think that this was about statistics. This was about the emotional lift that Brown provided through his play.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Everything I've heard says that Brown is the hardest working guy on the team. He's had a great second half, and over the last few weeks you could make the case that he's been the #1 receiver.

I doubt anyone (including Brown) actually thinks he was the team's most valuable player this season. Seems to me like it's more of a vote of confidence from his team mates.

Blog Entries

Now, if he would stop doing that little gesture with the ball, every time he gets a first down......
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore