Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: playoff tix?

Re: playoff tix?

So many complaints, y don't you that complain just give up ur psls then? Might cause less stress and help u live longer

Quote Originally Posted by shine View Post
    We have decided to delay the shipping of playoff tickets until Tuesday, January 3, 2012. We hope this change does not cause any inconvenience for you. Thank you for your continuing support of the Ravens. Without that support, we would not have been able to go undefeated at M&T Bank Stadium this year.

Sincerely,
    Baker R. Koppelman
    Vice President, Ticket Sales and Operations
    Quote Originally Posted by ed from Bel Air
    I got an email from the Ravens saying they would be mailed out on 1/3.
    I missed the mass email, I guess. Works for me. My asshole just loosened considerably - I figured they'd been stolen out of my door. My neighborhood had a rash of delivery thefts this season.

Go Ravens, see y'all there on 1/15!

I just got my FEDEX tracking number from the Ravens.. Guess today was the big mailer day for playoff tix.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    I put in for extras via the instructions that came in the invoice envelope and was notified a few days later that I was not selected in the lottery. (what else is new, I'm still waiting for a "prize" in one of the PSL holder drawings they do every spring)
    I've benn in 513 since 98 and I have yet to see Papa Johns in my section giving out pizzas!!!! Every section should have been covered by now at least!
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Just looked on Stubhub and they ain't cheap. Going for $325 in my section (551). That's a lot of coin.

If you're in the market for tickets, I would recommend waiting it out. I think they'll come down a bit as the game approcahes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bez513 View Post
    I've benn in 513 since 98 and I have yet to see Papa Johns in my section giving out pizzas!!!! Every section should have been covered by now at least!
    Ha... they were in our section at the Colts game, but I sure as hell didn't get any pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Bez513 View Post

Same for 509! LOL! That stupid pizza man has been popping out of the tunnels since 1998 and not once has he shown up in 509, or 510. I'm right by the 509/510 tunnel and have only missed like 3 home games in 13 years so I would have seen him if he did. If only the pizza man showed up as often as the SAFE blue-jackets do in my section....

I just got my FEDEX tracking number from the Ravens.. Guess today was the big mailer day for playoff tix.
    Jesus... that's a lot of coin for Fed Ex. You gotta figure there is at least 40-45k shipments that need be made. If its overnite, you're looking at least $10-$15 per shipment. That's somehere in the neighborhood of 500-700k of shipping costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    Ha... they were in our section at the Colts game, but I sure as hell didn't get any pizza.

NS. Well...I'm up at the top...I'm sure they are not going to make it up that far anyway. Giess I'll have to wait another 10 years...lol.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Ravens sent me the tracking # last night, I'm going to be like a kid on Christmas tomorrow waiting for that delivery.

I just got the fedex delivery...
    Im glad that I worked at home today...
    There is no recourse if the tixs were lost or stolen.

Same for 509! LOL! That stupid pizza man has been popping out of the tunnels since 1998 and not once has he shown up in 509, or 510. I'm right by the 509/510 tunnel and have only missed like 3 home games in 13 years so I would have seen him if he did. If only the pizza man showed up as often as the SAFE blue-jackets do in my section....
    536 here... My cousin and I always joke that the pizza guy always seems to far away. I was never good at math, but 14 years of the pizza guy and 10 games a year plus 3 playoff games equals 143, right? How many sections are there at M&T???