Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: playoff tix?

Re: playoff tix?

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRock View Post
    536 here... My cousin and I always joke that the pizza guy always seems to far away. I was never good at math, but 14 years of the pizza guy and 10 games a year plus 3 playoff games equals 143, right? How many sections are there at M&T???
    541 here, F that pizza guy. He's never been to mine either.

2. Re: playoff tix?

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRock View Post
    536 here... My cousin and I always joke that the pizza guy always seems to far away. I was never good at math, but 14 years of the pizza guy and 10 games a year plus 3 playoff games equals 143, right? How many sections are there at M&T???
    They do lower deck more often cuz they pay more for tickets and the pizza guy doesn't have to run so far.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenate View Post
    They do lower deck more often cuz they pay more for tickets and the pizza guy doesn't have to run so far.
    I'm in 119, been there for 4 years and he hasn't even come close. People who have had seats there since the beginning said they've never won. We did win that Baltimore Sun section crap one time. I'd rather have a pizza. Lol.

Edit: Oh and my tickets came in today also! Def a hold your breath moment when you open that FedEx package, like yep it's on now boys! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenate View Post
    im in 126 and I have never seen him close to my section!
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Tix have arrived! Really hope we get to use the one on the right!

Got my tickets tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by shine
    I just got the fedex delivery...
    Im glad that I worked at home today...
    There is no recourse if the tixs were lost or stolen.
    Sure there is. You can print them on line for a fee that disables the shipped tickets or go to the ticket office where they may or may not charge for replacements.

Quote Originally Posted by shine View Post
    There is no recourse if the tixs were lost or stolen.
    I can't help but question the method used to ship an envelope as valuable as these are.
    Can't tell you how many times I've seen a fed-ex or UPS guy just take a package or envelope and just leave it on the front porch for the whole world to see.
    I've seen them take stuff and just throw it over peoples fences.

There better be some type of recourse if one doesn't receive their tickets due to their shabby way of handling something that valuable.

I'll assume they aren't cerified where they have to be signed for?

Anybody know for sure or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayvens52 View Post
    im in 126 and I have never seen him close to my section!
    I've been in 127 since day 1 and have never seen the pizza guy other then in the upper deck across the stadium from me.

Rarely do I ever seen him in the lower deck.
    This is even a topic of discussion among my seat mates almost every game as to why they are always in the upper deck.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheRaven View Post
    541 here, F that pizza guy. He's never been to mine either.
    I'm in 542 and we got the Pizza guy in our section about 7-8 years ago and he handed all the pizza to one person and ran out. Then we were earlier this season how we havent had anything in our section in a while and the Pittsburgh game we were the sun section and the Air Tran section then 2 games later we were the Papa Johns section but im in the middle of the row so no pizza for me. As for the Air Tran vouchers we had to call the Ravens twice to get them shipped to us but after that they started putting them in peoples cup holders in the winning section or having a location where they can pick them up

Got our tix today. I'm so psyched for the game and it's still a week and a half away!

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

Blog Entries

They are beautiful. They will look great next to the Super Bowl tickets I will win in the lottery from the Ravens. I don't give a damn about winning the pizza lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by ed from Bel Air View Post
    They are beautiful. They will look great next to the Super Bowl tickets I will win in the lottery from the Ravens. I don't give a damn about winning the pizza lottery.
    The odds of winning the SB tix lottery is astronomical unless you own a suite or have club tix.