Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: playoff tix?

playoff tix?

Sorry if this was posted anywhere else? Has anyone received their tickets yet? thought they were to be received by 12/28 via FedEx

Thanks

Re: playoff tix?

We have decided to delay the shipping of playoff tickets until Tuesday, January 3, 2012. We hope this change does not cause any inconvenience for you. Thank you for your continuing support of the Ravens. Without that support, we would not have been able to go undefeated at M&T Bank Stadium this year.

Sincerely,
    Baker R. Koppelman
    Vice President, Ticket Sales and Operations

Blog Entries

I got an email from the Ravens saying they would be mailed out on 1/3.

Thanks, makes sense with tomorrow's game looming, probably trying to save some money on FedEx charges.....

Nothing for them to save considering we as season ticketholders already paid it

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Nothing for them to save considering we as season ticketholders already paid it
    I would guess that the cost of printing 140,000 tickets would be a pretty substantial.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

So why couldn't I delay my payment until they had secured the home playoff games?!! It's OK for them to delay but not me!! That said, Mista T is correct, perforated stock, high gloss heavy paper stock, probably sheetfed offset printing. Also, remember, the NFL runs the playoffs, not the Ravens!

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Blog Entries

Will there be any tickets available to the public?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Will there be any tickets available to the public?
    The supply has already been depleted -- there was a recent sale of extras to PSL owners (funny ... I have two PSL accounts, yet wasn't notified about this in advance). Perhaps on the day before the game, there may be some opponent team players' returns.

On the other hand, there has been a lot of grousing about the prices, so maybe there would be a pool of unclaimed seats.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

T, wasn't the fofrm for PSL owners to purchase extra playoff tickets in the envelope w/ the ticket invoice? That's what I remember

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PARavensJeff View Post
    T, wasn't the fofrm for PSL owners to purchase extra playoff tickets in the envelope w/ the ticket invoice? That's what I remember
    Yep, it was in there but if you just did the online payment(like myself and most of the people in the 21st century) through ticketmaster there was no option for that, nor did it even tell you about it. I found out after the fact after I had already paid I opened up the invoice. Why did I not open it up before hand? Because I knew what they were so just logged on and paid. Silly me.

I put in for extras via the instructions that came in the invoice envelope and was notified a few days later that I was not selected in the lottery. (what else is new, I'm still waiting for a "prize" in one of the PSL holder drawings they do every spring)