Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Most ESPN talking heads predicting Bengals win

Who gives a flip about the 'experts' and their 'predictions'. They all predicted that the Steelers would 'get back' and demolish the Ravens especially after the Ravens were coming off a shaky win versus AZ and they had just beaten the all but unbeatable NE Pats.

We know how that turned out.

This game is all about whom out coaches whom. In addition do the young Bengals know what its like to play at 'playoff' speed? That's what Sunday is going to be like so let's see if they can keep up.

Blog Entries
    It isn't surprising since Cincinnati has much more to play for and they're at home. Plus looking at injuries they have a healthier squad. Ehhhh

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Considering that this team folded it's tent...at least offensively...against every team on the road except the Steelers that had a pulse and actually tried to win the game, I don't think it's a stretch at all for people to pick the Bengals.

Which is why this game is so incredibly important for us...I don't have any real confidence that we will win 3 road games this year in the playoffs...one, sure, but not 3 in a row. We need a week off and a home game...and who knows, maybe the Pats go 1 and out for the 3 straight year and we get the championship game here as well.

Whatever. Who cares? The Ravens will kick the kitties' asses and all will be gOod.
    I root for the Steelers; I root for their plane to go down.

I'd rather be dead than pessimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by WxKevin View Post
    Whatever. Who cares? The Ravens will kick the kitties' asses and all will be gOod.

Nice motto you have there. ...... take fandom to the extreme .....
    Last edited by Mista T; 12-31-2011 at 06:50 AM. Reason: personal insults removed

Blog Entries

If stats count for anything, the Ravens haven't lost to an opponent with a winning record at the time they played them.

I'm getting tired of hearing the "experts" gush over how good the Bengals are.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

We're screwed, C. Berman (The Swam) picked the Ravens over the Bengals 19-13 and the Indys to win over J-ville. I know he's a certified Jerk, that's why I'm worried.